There are no fat people in heaven.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To hell with dieting -- go to a Mensa boot camp and boost the IQ!!

Oh shit!! I'm brain dead tonight. I just realized that my statement above had an alternative meaning that was totally unintended.

I'm sorry -- I wasn't implying that anyone was dumb. :eek::eek::eek:

:chairshot:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He lives in the south. They're not the most cosmopolitan people.
OUCH! I agree with you that the south is a far cry from being Cosmopolitan. However, I have been asked that question in every ER I have been to across the country from New Jersey to Portland, Oregon.

That was probably a registrar, not a nurse, and they're asking that so they know if you start to die which church they should call. :yup:

You can't expect everyone to be PC-saavy enough to know how to express every question in a way that it offends noone. I always found that question awkward to ask myself.
True you can't be PC all the time. Why was it awkward? Could you see the pentagram tattoo through their t-shirt? :biggrin1:

It's not meant to be offensive. The reason they ask that question in all US hospitals is because some people when near death like to have a religious leader of their choosing come to pray with/for them.

Is your grandmother okay now? :confused:

Yeah, I understand why they ask... but, to be quite honest, I was sure she couldn't even list another religion, and not just another denomination of the same religion. And grandma is doing fine now, thanks for asking. :smile:

I didn't mean to get off topic. I just didn't see any other religion having a problem with somebody's weight! :biggrin1: Besides, I am already going to be in Hell (*rolls eyes*) for being a fag, so y'all might as well join me. I love me some big girls.

Perhaps. She may have been going by the majority of people she sees OR she's just simply ignorant. She's an intake person, not a doctor of theology. While it would be nice for everyone to have a catholic view of religious knowledge, I don't think it remotely likely given the average education available in the United States.

Yeah, I understand why they ask... but, to be quite honest, I was sure she couldn't even list another religion, and not just another denomination of the same religion. And grandma is doing fine now, thanks for asking. :smile:

I didn't mean to get off topic. I just didn't see any other religion having a problem with somebody's weight! :biggrin1: Besides, I am already going to be in Hell (*rolls eyes*) for being a fag, so y'all might as well join me. I love me some big girls.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh shit!! I'm brain dead tonight. I just realized that my statement above had an alternative meaning that was totally unintended.

I'm sorry -- I wasn't implying that anyone was dumb. :eek::eek::eek:

:chairshot:

I am not afraid to admit that I'm dumb as a stone. I don't think I could boost my IQ with a forklift. :biggrin1:

At least I can have a dog in purgatory. Heaven-schmeaven.

Yeah but they have to run next to you on little doggie treadmills while you're doing the 5-mile circuit training on the elliptical. They can't even get off long enough to fetch you a good draught of beer and a slice of cheesecake from the refrigerator.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Purgatory's an interesting place. I always figured some day there'd be enough humans there to stage a coup of heaven and hell. We could get our sugar plums and strawberries from heaven and roast our chestnuts with the fires of hell.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just read an article that said anyone with a BMI higher than 25, a waist to hip ratio over 1.0 and/or body fat over 22% automatically get the heave-ho from the pearly gates.

Discuss.

Oh, I think the real joke is on the jokers who not only believe that there are any pearly gates to begin with, but who actually think they have the inside track on the guest list. Man, are they ever in for a shock. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He lives in the south. They're not the most cosmopolitan people.
Oh, gee, thanks! :wink: I get that a lot.

Snoozie, once St Peter sees you in a Master's cap & riding boots, holding a riding crop, he'll forget about your weight and fling wide the pearly gates.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's true, but when did I become a Saint?

Oh, I see... :biggrin:
You won't see, if I have a blindfold on you. I'll forego the ball gag, so that you can scream "OH GOD OH GOD!"

I'll have to think a bit on how to get you the fast track to canonization. If they can expedite for mother theresa......

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ROTFLMAO :lmao:

I'd have to lose 15 pounds to reach NIC_160IQ's, IQ and an additional 25 pounds to reach mine. :redface::eek: I'm not saying I wouldn't look better to some of the more shallow men on this site at that weight; but I'm not living my life to please shallow men. :cool:

So your goal is the wiegh the same as a starving orphan in Somalia?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I knew there was a reason i wasn't busting my ass trying to be a good girl, im going to hell anyway.It is a good thing though considering ive always been fond of a nice big chubby

See you down there all you horny little devils
:scool:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just read an article that said anyone with a BMI higher than 25, a waist to hip ratio over 1.0 and/or body fat over 22% automatically get the heave-ho from the pearly gates.

Discuss.

Snoozan, as your friend I will tell you one last time. The green bunchy stuff the neighbor kid keeps telling you makes awesome brownies? You need to stop eating those brownies. :wink:

That is a complete bollocks. If that is what heaven is, send me to hell. I think my heaven will feature lots of people having fun and just hanging out. Even if they have a BMI over 25.

And TK? If you have a BMI over 25? It obviously agrees with you. You look good girl. That doesn't suck in my book.