There are only two types of people in the world

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are only two types of people in the world: Those who love the Dallas Cowboys, and those who hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Similarly: There are people who can engage in casual sex without engaging their feelings and getting emotionally involved and there are people who cannot do this at all. That does not stop some of them from trying but it just never works out well for them. :frown1:

Membership on this site and enjoying sex does not mean you are required to have a friend with benefits, fuck buddy, become polyamorous, or host orgies in your subdivision once a month. Yes, there are many here who do one or all of those things. However, that does not mean you are a lesser person if you like to be with one sexual partner at a time, and have an emotional connection with that person. :cool:

However, if you root for the Dallas Cowboys you are clearly mentally deficient and should probably wear a helmet in the bathtub to prevent injury. :tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm the third type.
the type who has no idea who these cowboys are, suspects it may be sport related and therefore doesn't care to find out.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are only two types of people in the world: Those who love the Dallas Cowboys, and those who hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Similarly: There are people who can engage in casual sex without engaging their feelings and getting emotionally involved and there are people who cannot do this at all. That does not stop some of them from trying but it just never works out well for them. :frown1:

Membership on this site and enjoying sex does not mean you are required to have a friend with benefits, fuck buddy, become polyamorous, or host orgies in your subdivision once a month. Yes, there are many here who do one or all of those things. However, that does not mean you are a lesser person if you like to be with one sexual partner at a time, and have an emotional connection with that person. :cool:

However, if you root for the Dallas Cowboys you are clearly mentally deficient and should probably wear a helmet in the bathtub to prevent injury. :tongue:

The Cowboys and their fans are legends in their own minds. Casual sex can be great.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Real men don't use bathtubs, unless they perhaps want to vacuum pump their cocks in warm water. Have used nothing but showers since I was 4 year-old. Also, as a native Texan, have been a Cowboys fan about as long (>25 years). Know that it's redundant, but....

GO COWBOYS!

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, beyond the sports jokes, it is true, I do not want to have sex with every guy on here! I think that is the incorrect assumption made of any woman member. This site is entertaining, and what I consider recreation because no condom is required to look at all of the pretty photos, but just because I look and may be a flirt, it does mean that I am inviting everyone over for a party in my bed. I now have someone who does the work of 3 men at a time and is actually nice outside of bed too! That job is taken.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
There is STILL a hole in the roof at Cowboys Stadium (retractable now) so God can watch his favorite team play on Sunday... The Eagle is our national symbol, but NOT America's Team... And Jerry Jones looks like the KryptKeeper from cheesy horror flicks from my youth... No one should have sex with anyone other than someone they want to have sex with, casual or with love...

:)~

Gustavovolvo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is STILL a hole in the roof at Cowboys Stadium (retractable now) so God can watch his favorite team play on Sunday... The Eagle is our national symbol, but NOT America's Team... And Jerry Jones looks like the KryptKeeper from cheesy horror flicks from my youth... No one should have sex with anyone other than someone they want to have sex with, casual or with love...

:)~

Amen, brother! :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real men don't use bathtubs, unless they perhaps want to vacuum pump their cocks in warm water. Have used nothing but showers since I was 4 year-old. Also, as a native Texan, have been a Cowboys fan about as long (>25 years). Know that it's redundant, but....GO COWBOYS!
Not true, real Cowboys love a good soak, in the tub, after a day riding the range. :cool:

Damn! You were almost the perfect man until you said you were a Cowboys fan. :tongue: :frown1:

people who root for Dallas should be sent on a rocket ship to Neptune or Mercury. Clearly they are an alien life form.
Finally a man with some sense. :yup: :cool:

PatriotSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say go Steelers! I seem to remember a little game last year giving us more Heiseman Trophies than you! (Please ignore the current season.)

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not true, real Cowboys love a good soak, in the tub, after a day riding the range. :cool:

Damn! You were almost the perfect man until you said you were a Cowboys fan. :tongue: :frown1:

Finally a man with some sense. :yup: :cool:

While it's true that my first loyalty is to the Cowboys. What else could you expect from a native Texan born and bred that played football in H.S. and college? I also follow NE, SD (like P Rivers a lot more than T Romo) and the Browns (again, I like Brady Q more than T Romo). Being 6' and an amateur bb, most tubs are awkward for my frame.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While it's true that my first loyalty is to the Cowboys. What else could you expect from a native Texan born and bred that played football in H.S. and college? I also follow NE, SD (like P Rivers a lot more than T Romo) and the Browns (again, I like Brady Q more than T Romo). Being 6' and an amateur bb, most tubs are awkward for my frame.
I am a Jersey girl born and bred and always root for the NY Giants. Though I did live in Mass for a while and rooted for the Patriots, when my other Boys in Blue weren't playing. The Pats weren't quite the dynamic force back in the late 90's when I lived there that they are now though.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media

I beg your pardon, :smile:, but actually they are nine types of people in the world. Cf The Enneagram.