There are only two types of people in the world

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm the third type of person: Neither, yet against people who freak out about sports in general (ESPECIALLY AMERICAN FOOTBALL) because they can't figure out better hobbies to waste their energy on.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhhh you nailed it girl!! On both the Cowboys and FB and FWB....I think! ;) Merry Christmas Princess, keep posting!
I knew I liked you for a reason. :biggrin1: You're smart. :cool:

I beg your pardon, :smile:, but actually they are nine types of people in the world. Cf The Enneagram.
:wink:
Well if you are going to be persnickety about it, I'm a huge fan of Howard Gardner and his theory on Multiple Intelligences. Using this basis there are anywhere from 7 to 11 types of people.

Santa even sent us some snow!!
Lucky you! All we got was monsoon winds and rain.

I'm the third type of person: Neither, yet against people who freak out about sports in general (ESPECIALLY AMERICAN FOOTBALL) because they can't figure out better hobbies to waste their energy on.
OMG! :yikes: At first I thought you were a Brit; but I see you reside in Texas. :eek: How is it that you hold such an opinion and are still alive? :confused: Football is right up there with God, beer, and BBQ in the south, especially in Texas.

I thought this was the start of Britney's song 'Circus' :rolleyes:
ROTFLMAO I'm sorry I disappointed you. I will try better next time. :redface: :tongue:

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
:wink: Well if you are going to be persnickety about it, I'm a huge fan of Howard Gardner and his theory on Multiple Intelligences. Using this basis there are anywhere from 7 to 11 types of people.

No, I swear I am not going to be persnickety about it, lol. Actually, I had no idea of what that word meant until I saw you using it! Now I know. Anyway, google for the Enneagram or Helen Palmer. You could be amazed or stupefied! Sorry, am I being persnickety?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say go Steelers! I seem to remember a little game last year giving us more Heiseman Trophies than you! (Please ignore the current season.)
Heisman Trophies???? That is for the "best" player in college.

Did you mean Super Bowl wins or Lombardi Trophies?

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate the Cowboys with a passion! Yes, I was born & raised here in Texas, I did root for the Oilers back in the days. But my true team is the Washington Redskins. I get all kinds of shits about it & I know our season(s) is not good, our owner sucks but I'm in it for the long run.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only problem with the Cowboys is the hype. Wake me up when they win a playoff game. Until then, I shouldn't hear any more from them than I do from, say, Jacksonville, who by the way, have won many more playoff games in the last 15 years than the Cowboys.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres only 3 types of people in the world,
those who can count, and those who cant.

Haha! I always liked that one. :smile:

As well as... There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't. (Geek humor there...)

As for the other stuff:

I can have casual sex without emotional involvement, but would also like a relationship. I just don't want to sit around and wait forever between relationships with no sex! I've never been known for my patience. :biggrin1: I snack a lot between meals too. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And, I may live in Texas now, but... GO COLTS!!!

Gustavovolvo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This site isn't for Cowboys...It's suppossed to be for fans of Giants, ya know?!

Although it's tough to even write the word Giants after this past Sunday :(
At this time we can change our alliance to supporting the Jets. A less likeable team but at least they are from the same stadium.