Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even the most attractive, Rich, sexy, charming, funny guys in the world have to work for a fuck.

Women be honest you know you could get laid any time you chose to. You could go out get some cock from anywhere.

This leads to: women being more demanding of opposite sex, men having to work harder, be more competitive, men commit more sexual violence, women value many things over sex, men value sex very highly. Men pay for sex, women get paid for sex... of course women use sex as a weapon, men use weapons to get sex.

What the fuck we can think that there can be equality??? For one thing, money means different things to men and women. To men, it means status and sex. To women it means independence and freedom.

What’s more immediately motivating... sex or safety? Men are driven by desire to impregnate as many women as possible.. women ultimately have that motherly desire for a family.

I’m generalising I don’t care I’ve known some very horny women that want to fuck guys non stop and I’ve known men who barely think of sex but in the end you know they are extremes and you know I’m right there can’t be equality because our bodies say it’s impossible

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Get over your personal bullshit.

And uh... This isn't even a fucking question : unamused:

If you think women have the better end of the deal when it comes to equality, you have digested, defacated, a reconsumed that red pill.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't find a guy that I'm attracted to you to even have sex I haven't had sex for ever and I'm considered an attractive woman to most men. Sure I could find some random dick to f*** but am I going to be attracted to them? Probably not I'm attracted to very few people based on strict criteria none of which have to do with power prowess or money. I'm just looking for a good lay from a good-looking guy and I still can't find it so quit your bitching and assume that this only happens to men.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And ya know, I am SO FUCKING OVER this whole "we're different so we can't be equal" bullshit.

Yes. Men and women have physical differences. There will be circumstancial differences. This is a nuanced topic. By saying "we're different so we can't possibly have equality" is just dismissing the entire conversation. It's what simpletons do.

Women are not better than men. Men are not better than women. Our species is still evolving, and hopefully we will come to understand this before we destroy the environment we live in anyway.

I have *very* little hope.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your statement implies that this is our fault. We didn't create your desire. You're the ones who are indiscreet about sexual conquests. The fact that we have values when it comes to sexual relations does not mean we are withholding anything. Some of us simply value intimacy more than you do. It has nothing to do with inequality.

What?

I had to show this to Rem because it's so fucking stupid.

OP's post history is fairly enlightening...

Getting married but i’m worried...

: unamused::poop:

Maybe he should show this thread to the poor bitch he's going to marry.
Or maybe she's already figured out he's a bad bet and ran for the hills hence the
creation of this shit posting.
*shrugs*
I'm not sure I want to know to be honest.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't get sex I actually want without working for it. Jeebus, do you think I roll out of bed this adorable? No, I don't. Do you think I was born charming, worldly, well-read, well traveled, and seductive? No, I had to cultivate a good personality. Do you think I just woke up confident one day? Don't be silly. I'm constantly a work in progress. Don't get me started on finding the right men with whom to make time. That's the hardest part. It's not like I'm interested in strangers. I have to work at finding sex too. Sure, if I didn't have standards it would be easier, but in my experience, men have standards too. Just as they have to work to demonstrate they meet mine, I must work to ensure they see I meet theirs too. And I don't always get the man I want. I mean, I usually do, but it's not guaranteed nor easy.

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You all talk about standards, and then say “but if I didn’t have standards...it would be easy”. Well even for men with absolute zero standards they can’t get laid.

And “it isn’t about sex.” Wtf is that bullshit? Talk about the fundamentals of life, reproduction is about as basic and fundamental as it gets. You ladies are all so enlightened that you can’t see the fucking wood for the trees.

Why do we even call it equality when that’s not even what we’re aiming for? Use a different word because equality means equal. In everything. And that’s just not possible given human nature.

Talk about nuance. This forum is about as nuanced as my hairy butthole during a diarrhoea induced coma.

Use a different word because equality means equal. In everything. And that’s just not possible given human nature.
But, but, but... I want to be a gold medalist in running. It's not gonna happen because I look like a baby giraffe for most land-based activities. But EQUALITY!!!!!!
FFS, dude. Just because you want something doesn't mean it is gonna happen. I'm not gonna win the lottery if I don't buy a ticket. You're not gonna get laid if you don't change your attitude. Getting laid isn't about what YOU want... it's something that both people gotta want. Who isn't seeing the forest for the trees???

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are confusing sex based differences that cannot be changed for inequality. Most women can give birth - men cannot. That does not equate to inequality. That is a sex based difference. Most men are physically stronger than women, that does not equate to inequality. Most women have an easier time finding sexual partners than men, again than that does not equate to inequality.

The equality that women sought in terms of sexuality, was to not be judged regardless of lifestyle, to have control over reproductive rights, the right to choose their own sexual partners, the right to remain single all their lives and not to depend on marriage for security.

Your point that men can’t get laid as easily as women means there’s no equality is ridiculous. It’s only because women have arrived at some sense of sexual equality that you feel threatened. In the 50’s and 60’s, only men were free to get laid by the “bad girls” and the “good girls” kept their knees shut.