There is a fat man inside me...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also do a food diary for a week so you can see on paper exactly what you eat and what is when y're really hungry and waht is habit eating. Sometimes you'd be surprised how much you forget you eat and what was bad. Most of all you cna go to a gym 9 times a week but if you don't burn more than you take it it's a wast of money.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
What I should have said, is that I have joined a gym and I go fairly regularily.

It's more a matter of controlling intake.

One secret is don't keep the things in your home. If I have my favorite snacks anywhere around here, in a moment of weakness, they'll get devoured.
I must confess, I am constantly moving at my job. It helps a lot. Also, I can lose weight fast if I want too. Good thing too, I have to go every 6 months for urologist exam. I don't want to hear comments about my tool having a shed.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's that time of year, Jeff. We're programmed to eat more in mid-winter. That's why we have the solstice feasts. My abs have softened over the last month, but they'll soon be back with the lengthening days.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Moderation. The 3 bite French woman's rule. Three bites of chocolate cake. You get the flavour, the sensation and no guilt that you should not have eaten the whole slice. I've also seen some of the 18 pounds I lost over the summer creep back on. I blame Christmas! Bring your lunch to work if you don't already. Don't buy foods that you shouldn't eat. I know with me, if they are in the house I'll eat them. A small portion of frozen yougurt is only about 100 calaries and you get the sensation of icecream. Bananas are good to fill you up (no, I didn't mean that....but now that I think of it!?!?) They are good for you and stop the cravings. A few almonds are good too. I also like the flavoured rice cakes such as caramel corn and caramel chocolate chips. Only 60 calaries each and very almost no fat etc. I know that personally, I need to exercise more. Don't think of it as needing will power as that will never end. Being healthy and fit needs to be a choice and a change of life style. Make it a habbit, make it the new you. I didn't put on any weight until I was about 30. Never thought I would see the day that I would need to loose a few pounds. The good think about needing to watch your weight is you are also watching your heart, arteries etc. The guys that eat what ever they want and never gain an ounce can still drop dead at 40 from blocked arteries.

Novaboy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have an anorexic woman living in my body. she is a hungry, bitter little bitch. i keep her ass in line with freetos and beer.

i've noticed with i start craving the utterly crap foods i've usually slacked on the healthy diet and my body is obviously in need of something. i'll snarfle foods higher in protein, iron or fat *healthy fats - nuts, avocados and the like*

ya got to love your fat man a bit. deprivation is almost punishment for wanting. guilt makes everything worse. in the long run it's just food. just a couple of pounds.

ML

i personally think Mr Jeff Black is adorable-sexy as is.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just read this after finishing off a heap of Reeses PBC's....

Tonight was my bad night. I blew lunch so I figured one day to splurge, then back on track.

I don't know about the rest of you..but Gyms frighten people with social anxiety.

Weight watchers really worked when I put forth the effort. I dropped about 17lbs.

I'm an emotional eater. When I get depressed...it's food time. That inner fat guy takes over completely.

Do we dare kick start a LPSG weight loss regimine....and see how we do between now and Valentines day? It's fallen flat on its face before... but mabee you'll have better luck hosting it than I.

C

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i need to put some muscle back on my skinny ass. i'd so tag along with a 'get back to the gym' kick in the ass group.

ML

D

deleted3782

I just spent a week in Europe and lost 10 lbs. I didn't even have 10 lbs to lose. Each time I go to Europe, I lose weight. I recommend you do the same. A nice trip to Europe would serve you well.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I just spent a week in Europe and lost 10 lbs. I didn't even have 10 lbs to lose. Each time I go to Europe, I lose weight. I recommend you do the same. A nice trip to Europe would serve you well.

Why do you lose weight when you go to Europe? I tend to lose weight when I travel because I have to control my diet for my stomach, and immune system.

D

deleted3782

Why do you lose weight when you go to Europe? I tend to lose weight when I travel because I have to control my diet for my stomach, and immune system.

I walk a lot when visiting Europe...and often i don't know how to order food (or what I'm ordering), but I really think Euro food has less preservatives and additives than American food...and that seems to make a difference (for me)(and maybe Jeff Black).

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I walk a lot when visiting Europe...and often i don't know how to order food (or what I'm ordering), but I really think Euro food has less preservatives and additives than American food...and that seems to make a difference (for me)(and maybe Jeff Black).

Maybe, it is a combo of the walking, and less fat/carbs.