There is a God

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That story was amazing. That kid will NEVER EVER forget that moment.

Neither will the coach, who maybe is wondering why he only let the kid play in the last couple of minutes of his last game.

I worked at a group home for a couple of months and one of the residents was autistic, but much less functional. He used to draw pictures with colored pencils. He just made tiny little circles with different colors untill the entire page was filled in. To the naked eye, every picture looked the same. My friends and I who worked there though had a theory, that if you took every one of those pictures he'd made since he started, and lined them up in the shape he intended them to be, and took a picture of it from a high altitude, the picture would either be some amazing master piece, or have the cure for cancer or something mapped out.​

There is, cause just been proved by reviving a thread from 2006.....thankya, thankya all very much.... uhh huun

Reactions: 950483

BREXIT

history, engrossing .
You know, if it went over that well, you would think a cereal company would already have a morning cereal...BREXIT. The cereal you have when constipated with the Europe.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hollande is working on that,as we speak v
hes shitting himself bigtime,as usual
crybaby extreme, never seen anyone do the runs around the world as much as him/Netanyahu

...BREXIT. The cereal you have when constipated with the Europe.

sorry OP
but
there is a God,working in that very mysterious way that he does,prefer his son,myself ..

rb, yes there is a god. it is not so mysterious though. The upheaval when the Ape was shot as an example. The upheaval when life in nature is threatened and balance is threatened. 50 humans dead, 1 Gorilla protecting a child.....................

It is always the underlying cause. No-one can answer the questions of life.... rb. You be on the path, you always have :)

Always loved those green, ever changing greens...........:)

I make no sense, I rarely do to the thick or dishonest.

Reactions: rbkwp

Time to step away from the keyboard:)

Some of the best music is written in a time of the worlds most spiritual need. Most connect to this, yet never understanding why.

No, they do not believe. They believe in nothing................ Hah. What joke.

Would they board a plane if they knew the pilot believed in a god or not?

They believe in the pilot no matter his or her beliefs. This is humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

They would question in his or her experience to fly the plane if they happened to find out their religious background............. This is the stupidity of humans. Yet, in a well developed upper class nation of the world, they are able to sell high powered guns willy nilly. Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. It is a joke, to idiots..

Last edited by a moderator:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

v'nice version v
time for escape for you mate ha
your released,usually go off when i come on/take over ha
destructions free ..as theyve found out,by showing your outpouring of grief these days

supposedly compensates huh

can we say its God given duh

bugger
just noticed re OP b
i always 'liked; spolles thread/posts, innovativeness, if humans can be/are allowed such in therte life ha

The best music evolves from the deepest of human thought and feeing

* well, if there was a god he or she would not have left out the *l.