Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my last ex, I gave her oral a lot and she never did me. That would have been fine if she said she hated doing it, but she did it for her exes, so why did she not do it for me? She never complained that I smelled bad or anything. Why do it for these other guys but not me?

davis67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that if your partner doesn't want to do one particular sex act because it bothers her in one way or another than you just don't do it. If one act of sex is so earthshatteringly important to you, then maybe it's time to grow up a bit.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With my last ex, I gave her oral a lot and she never did me. That would have been fine if she said she hated doing it, but she did it for her exes, so why did she not do it for me? She never complained that I smelled bad or anything. Why do it for these other guys but not me?
because you're a doormat with serious self esteem issues.
because, basically, you let her treat you like shit.
got to love & respect yourself a bit more, doll.
I think that if your partner doesn't want to do one particular sex act because it bothers her in one way or another than you just don't do it. If one act of sex is so earthshatteringly important to you, than maybe it's time to grow up a bit.
what if the act was sex itself?
i love your answer, but in practice it might not always work.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because you're a doormat with serious self esteem issues.
because, basically, you let her treat you like shit.
got to love & respect yourself a bit more, doll.

Wow, does the lack of self esteem come through in my posts, or are you just going off of what she was probably thinking? I know it's my responsibility, but she certainly did nothing to ever improve my self esteem after we got to know each other and always berated me, never really communicated with me... I could go on but I'd rather hear your answer at the moment.

davis67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the act was sex itself, than that maybe changes my answer, although if i loved this woman, then I have to believe I would stick it out (no pun intended). If it was just someone I was dating then I would move on. I think that good sex is exceedingly important in a healthy relationship, but love isn't something to scoff at or treat lightly either.
I'll say one thing, I'm glad this is only a hypothetical question. lol.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, does the lack of self esteem come through in my posts, or are you just going off of what she was probably thinking? I know it's my responsibility, but she certainly did nothing to ever improve my self esteem after we got to know each other and always berated me, never really communicated with me... I could go on but I'd rather hear your answer at the moment.
it comes through in your posts.

if you walked into a shop and asked for a bottle of coke,
and the guy at the counter said, ''do you want to pay for that? because i'll give it to you for nothing!'' would you pay for it?
if you'll accept shitty treatment and a total lack of respect, can you blame anyone but yourself when that's all you get?

which is a pity, because you come across as an ok guy with decent manners and more than half a brain.
If the act was sex itself, than that maybe changes my answer, although if i loved this woman, then I have to believe I would stick it out (no pun intended). If it was just someone I was dating then I would move on. I think that good sex is exceedingly important in a healthy relationship, but love isn't something to scoff at or treat lightly either.
I'll say one thing, I'm glad this is only a hypothetical question. lol.
hmmm...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The better response was probably, "fuck off, you're wrong"

I regret to inform you that you've probably instead bolstered her point.

Being respectful and wanting to listen to someone else is bolstering the point that I have no self respect? Besides I didn't think she said anything to make me say "fuck off". Though I could tell you to fuck off and let me figure this out and not have you destroy what little self respect I have :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The better response was probably, "fuck off, you're wrong"

I regret to inform you that you've probably instead bolstered her point.
that's because he's nicer and smarter than you.
he knows full well that my post was no insult.
Being respectful and wanting to listen to someone else is bolstering the point that I have no self respect? Besides I didn't think she said anything to make me say "fuck off". Though I could tell you to fuck off and let me figure this out and not have you destroy what little self respect I have :smile:
see^^smart and polite.
there's a lot to like about you, so start liking it.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Besides I didn't think she said anything to make me say "fuck off". Though I could tell you to fuck off and let me figure this out and not have you destroy what little self respect I have :smile:

Sure, 'fuck off' would've been inappropriate but then I sometimes exaggerate to make a point.

The point is that you'll agree with an opinion with boobs attached yet when I echo that opinion you're a bit more confrontational. Why? In hopes that female approval will lead to getting laid, or at least to a benign compliment that you're nicer and smarter than me. My comment didn't destroy your self respect any more than hers. Yet you fear female rejection so you're inclined to agree. Same with your ex who refused to blow you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your copy of 'insults for dummies' must be pretty dog-eared by now... but i find this comment oddly inconsistent from someone so proudly bitchy...
what other guide would i use for insulting dummies, kid?

some people have the ability to be happy with themselves, whilst still admiring in others the virtues they don't possess.
like you should still admire intelligent people.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as how I'm never going to get laid by Dolfette and I wasn't seeking it, the fact that boobs are attached has little to do with it. I would have agreed with you too.
I just didn't see what made my comment to look like I was being walked over again.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing as how I'm never going to get laid by Dolfette and I wasn't seeking it, the fact that boobs are attached has little to do with it. I would have agreed with you too.
I just didn't see what made my comment to look like I was being walked over again.

he's just being an arse to you because he has issues with me.

D

deleted356736

Wow, does the lack of self esteem come through in my posts

I read your post before the reply, and straight away I knew the problem with your ex-girlfriend. Yes, your lack of self esteem really does come through, loud and clear.