There may be a "whitey" tape

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i would just like to thank not a guru, for informing us about the possible existance of such a tape. still it may not be confirmed, some may water down the language (it depends on what your definition of is , is, )but it is apparently being talked about out there..and no one is mentioning it (not even drudge - if that meas anything)i hope its not too late for hillary to stay in the race if this is true. Im not sure how O can be a candidate for change, while taking on a running mate like her who does not project such an ideal.

Im sure that "gay wired" is really an independent minded group, and not just following people because they are "pro gay" ..(im sure jerimiah and Pledger or whatever are pro gay marraige..i guess they do those ceremonies in their churches.)

but im sure no matter how much she may have said Why'd he (and not whitey) you would still excuse it. Your suspension of disbelief knows no bounds.

I might as well start to say, Mc Cain was saying "Niger" (where sadaam WAS trying to acquire plutonium) and not the N word.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whitey cut folks off Medicaid?
Whitey let New Orleans drown?
Whitey do nothing about Jena?
Whitey put us in Iraq for no reason?*

or...

Why'd he cut folks off Medicaid?
Why'd he let New Orleans drown?
Why'd he do nothing about Jena?
Why'd he put us in Iraq for no reason?

Seriously... this is what we're talking about? What would probably be a mangled sound bite that can go either way, depending if you think Obama is Jesus or Lucifer? You HAVE to be kidding me. LOL!!!

Some people just have WAY too much time on their hands. Too bad they don't use them to wash their ears.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While the "whitey" tape appears to have already been thoroughly debunked, I am holding out for a tape of Michelle Obama reciting "Kill My Landlord."

C-I-L-L. Kill my landlord.

I'm already back Barack but that kind of hilarity would make me vote for him even harder.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously... this is what we're talking about? What would probably be a mangled sound bite that can go either way, depending if you think Obama is Jesus or Lucifer? You HAVE to be kidding me. LOL!!!

Some people just have WAY too much time on their hands. Too bad they don't use them to wash their ears.

After all.. it was a black mayor who knew with full knowledge of what was coming before hand (think school buses sitting there)... and did nothing and let his peeps drown... then lambast the preso for not throwing the life rafts quick enough.

D

deleted15807

While the "whitey" tape appears to have already been thoroughly debunked, I am holding out for a tape of Michelle Obama reciting "Kill My Landlord."

C-I-L-L. Kill my landlord.

I'm already back Barack but that kind of hilarity would make me vote for him even harder.

Look for Swift Boat Attacks almost weekly until November. Never mind if they are all proven false. The public is VERY dense and generally unable to figure out until it's way way too late.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look for Swift Boat Attacks almost weekly until November. Never mind if they are all proven false. The public is VERY dense and generally unable to figure out until it's way way too late.

Yea, america is just stupid, and its good that educated lefties like you can guide them to what is best for them and their families. BARF.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and nothing has been debunked, by the way, there wont be any "reported by the freaks at LPSG on MSNBC" by the way.

Everyone said wright was just a freak circumstance, then came that pledger guy. Sit tight kiddies,we're in for a hell of a ride. And I prefer not to wear my saftey belt. I want to feel all the bumps

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, america is just stupid, and its good that educated lefties like you can guide them to what is best for them and their families. BARF.

Indeed. I stayed out of the swift boat stuff... as should of most Americans... none/most of us weren't there to form a stance/opinion on the whole matter.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precisely why Obama has any hope of becoming president.

It's about "change" and "hope".

Noone can seem to quantify them ... but regardless... change and hope... keep saying it.

Change and hope

Change and hope

Change and hope

Lower gas prices, how? He won't say, ... change and hope.

Terrorism, not another 9/11, how? Change and hope.

Unemployment already better than the 90s, 80s, and 70s, yet we need more jobs??? How? Change and hope.

Change and hope

Change and hope.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly. Change and hope, of course, are in the form of the most liberal economic and social policies we've ever had pushed by the executive branch. He's rated one of the most liberal, if not the most liberal member of the Senate, and has NEVER VOTED AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY LINE! How's that for post-partisan, unifiying, non-divisive change and hope?

And even if you're a dyed in the wool Democrat...you've gotta realize that the man is NOT a true unifier. He's a unifier in the grand tradition of Jimmy Carter. He'll write a touching, rhetorically brilliant speech and then putz around while the economy and the world falls to shit around him.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
If there is one thing this site does a terrible job of doing (in general), its debating the issues. No matter what the debate, it always drifts away from the topic. It went from analyzing Michelle Obama's possible/unlikely use of racial slurs to "Obama is stupid and I hate him and anybody who votes for him is a dumbass". The same thing with circumcision; it will always turn into a "cut is better" "uncut is better" tirade. If you want to trash talk Obama or McCain, you should really consider starting a new thread.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's really not too much to say on the topic at this point. It's apparent she wasn't saying whitey. It doesn't even make grammatical sense. However, it raises the general question of the Obama rhetoric in general, of which that speech is a perfect example, though with Michelle's amazingly bitter bite instread of her husband's ambiguous hopefulness.