There Never Seems To Be Women Who Like Little Cocks...

Does anyone really dig small cocks, and what is it that does it for you , if you do?

• Total voters

Reckless88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO ya i got the superb luck in the random dick you were born with game. I'm fucking tiny when i'm soft , and got 6" when hard, which im glad i at least got that. But you hear all this be happy and proud with what you got, and thats cool and all, but i sure as hell wouldve been happier with more. you hear people looking to hook up , not once is it "looking for less then adaquete cock" its always "looking for hung, big dicks...blah blah blah. The only people who seem to appriciate smaller cocks are guys with smaller cocks. i mean no offense but ive neever heard a woman say anything like that.guess i'm just ranting my frustrations.

Attachments

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear guys whine with a larger penis that wish they had a larger penis most men are never happy with what they were provided. The just want to sit behind a computer screen and whine to everyone else that will listen. I for one can't fell bad for them. We got what we got and that is the end of the story. You or anyone else can do very little about it. IMHO YMMV

One thing you could try to help the looks of your penis when flaccid is loose the extra pounds. Loosing the weight would improve looks and most of all help with your blood pressure and health. You are the one who has to do that. Not many others can help you with that. Best of luck...

Last edited:

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get to fucking and stop complaining.

To many men would rather complain about their small penis and some are not really small they are in the average size range but since they are not 9" or above they call them small and complain about their issues with fucking others all the time just like many woman about almost any subject on the planet. In reality they should be learning how to use what they got and methodology. Not every person is going to be satisfied with a penis fucking. Find other ways that will make them satisfied with the sex the two are performing. JMHO YMMV

Reckless88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow al of you think your so clever and experienced, your gonna share your bullshit wisedom, but your all unable to read the context in which it was said. I never complained about my average penis, I handle mine quite well, I was venting frustration with my soft dick due to peoples perception and judging the book by the cover bit. So save it with your lame criticism and bullshit advice on how to deal with it. I'm very skilled at getting woman of all kinds off, your no wise barrier of great knowledge and advice. Jerk offs

D

deleted5493

Wow al of you think your so clever and experienced, your gonna share your bullshit wisedom, but your all unable to read the context in which it was said. I never complained about my average penis, I handle mine quite well, I was venting frustration with my soft dick due to peoples perception and judging the book by the cover bit. So save it with your lame criticism and bullshit advice on how to deal with it. I'm very skilled at getting woman of all kinds off, your no wise barrier of great knowledge and advice. Jerk offs

dude if you get “woman of all kinds” what exactly are you mad about? Whose perception do you care for? Random strangers in society who mean nothing to you? The women you aren’t getting? Maybe they aren’t rejecting you cause of your size.

And if your penis size isn’t inhibiting your ability to get women, why do you even care? Would it make sense to complain that women don’t like bald men if you had hair?

Also “venting frustration“ is complaining.

Reactions: Reckless88