There should be... a gay section and a straight section..

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could spray yourself with extra strength HOMO repelent. It works better than mosquito spray. That'll keep all those chiggers off of you. I think for you straight guys it's also known as Aqua Velva.

LMAO

Stuff works. Keeps me away. :biggrin1:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Geez don't take it the wrong way. All I am saying is I don't like being hit on by guys -- in the same way gay guys don't like to be hit on by women, or anyone who they're not interested in for that matter. And I am a new member and I have asked before how do you get your profile to say 100% straight -- I feel this would alleviate some -- not all -- of the gay hits I get. I don't loathe these hits, it's just a waste of my time and I'm not interested. Get it? Cheers!

Click on "CP" and change your profile. It's a snap.

And then, you'll learn to ignore the occasional PM that doesn't interest you, like the rest of us do.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is fair enough. FF has told you how to fill out your profile, and perhaps that will alleviate some of your problems. If not, you amy want to think about DC's advice.
We are not responsible for your insecurities. Deal with them.
and
Just a thought, OP - perhaps you should have checked out the site for a while, to see what it was all about, before you joined. It's been around for a long time before you joined. Those who like it, stay and enjoy it the way it is. Those who don't like it, well, they leave.
You have made your position clear on what you want from the board- comments from the women and not them men. However, by suggesting a seperation of the gay and straight men on this board you have also made your position clear on the value that you place on each group and on segregation. I somehow do not think that you perused the board for very long before you joined, and perhaps you did not actually read the TOS or you would realize that this is one of the very few communities on the net that thrives on tolerance and inclusion of everyone.

I am going to do Lex proud and paste a section of the TOS that may apply here.:smile:

“ Freedom of Speech- We have a longstanding tradition of freedom of speech of which we are very proud. In order to understand what this means, here is what it is and is not: It IS the right to speak your mind, in the words of your choosing. It is our hope that you will choose your words as carefully as you want members to choose theirs in response. It IS NOT the right to have your words go unchallenged. We respect your RIGHTS, but have no obligation to respect your ideas”

That is where I (and apparently many other members) presently stand. You are free to want your own section, but so far nobody has expressed support of your idea. Matter of fact, a few people are kind of ticked that you would presume to put forth a proposition which would completely change the dynamics of the board after such a short time here. I am offering you this advice without malice or prejudice; you may want to look over some of the old posts in each section to get a feel for the board and see if this is a community that you feel suits you. If so, great; keep posting and enjoy. If not then I can guarantee that you will be better off leaving on your own to look for another board more closely suited to your expectations and desires.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
You know because this is a woman's forum.. and therefore womans issues. Why should there be gays trolling this forum?? What do you women think?

it's a women's forum
why the heck are YOU here?
In case you have the right to hang around why the gays should not?
Actually I get the impression that gays are way more nice guys than heteros.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
E60--MAYBE YOU ARE GETTING "HIT UP" BECAUSE YOU DON'T GIVE A SEXUAL PREFERENCE. yOURS SAY "n/a"???

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Skin of Our Asses? Sounds like an overpriced liquor, or a particularly tedius sermon.

"Particulary 'tedius' sermon", eh?

I can do without a mini-lecture from a sanctimonious prick of a troll who can't be bothered to look up a word in the dictionary before he uses it.

Take your idiot perfectionism and try to sell it elsewhere, schmuck.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even after you were instructed in the very difficult, onerous task on how to set your percentages, you still have not done so.

so...

Maybe this was just an attention-whore thread trying to solicit MORE pm's from gay guys? Maybe you kinda like the cock a little....

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Particulary 'tedius' sermon", eh?

I can do without a mini-lecture from a sanctimonious prick of a troll who can't be bothered to look up a word in the dictionary before he uses it.

Take your idiot perfectionism and try to sell it elsewhere, schmuck.

Hey, fuck you, too.

You wouldn't know a joke if it was shoved up your ass, would you?

Read back over this thread and all those sanctimonious statements about how fucking tolerant we all are here, and take it to heart.

And in case you missed it the first time around, fuck you, too.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, fuck you, too.

You wouldn't know a joke if it was shoved up your ass, would you?

Read back over this thread and all those sanctimonious statements about how fucking tolerant we all are here, and take it to heart.

And in case you missed it the first time around, fuck you, too.

Stop being so sensitive.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend with all respect. I think your in the wrong place. What were you thinking when you joined? This site deal's with dick's. Wouldn't it make sense there are some gay men here? If one is insecure about their sexuality this is the last place they should be. Now go rent Girl's Gone Wild and eat a whole box of Exlax and lock yourself in a closet:cool:

*dies*:tongue: