There's a big bust up brewing.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everything you write proves you to be just another spiritually barren pseudo-intellectual who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. I feel like I'm being pontificated at by Britney Spears.

When you are through proofreading your crap posts you still aren't acually saying anything, dear boy. Learn to communicate.

Awwww, how cute! It appears someone just watched Good Will Hunting again. The poor little thing...its inferiority complex got tweaked by the big bad boogeyman who did well in English class.

I would have imagined someone of your advanced years should already know that the unprovoked and unaugmented use of ad hominem in discourse damages the employer far more than the intended target through revelation of his lack of perspicacity and general ineptitude of critical reasoning...but having experienced your brand of repartee in the past, I can profess no great surprise.

Do carry on with your sound and fury, however...I'm surely not the only one amused by you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Awwww, how cute! It appears someone just watched Good Will Hunting again. The poor little thing...its inferiority complex got tweaked by the big bad boogeyman who did well in English class.

I would have imagined someone of your advanced years should already know that the unprovoked and unaugmented use of ad hominem in discourse damages the employer far more than the intended target through revelation of his lack of perspicacity and general ineptitude of critical reasoning...but having experienced your brand of repartee in the past, I can profess no great surprise.

For someone so often intentionally obtuse the accusation of a lack of perspicacity in another's posts is somewhat laughable - especially when used in a post that is so clearly intended to send folk running for their dictionaries. Well - guess what - you aren't the only one who did well in English class.

Do carry on with your sound and fury, however...I'm surely not the only one amused by you.

Get your own Shakespearean reference, sunshine - I got dibs on that one :tongue:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chocolate Bombe
( You will have to go online to get basic reciepies) mine are at home!
Make a chocolate cheese cake with out the grahm cracker crust. Let it cool to room temp
Line in in a large stainless steele bowl.
Make a white chocolate mousse and add chunks of white chocolate put in in a SS cylander and freeze it ( best to do this the night before)
Put the frozen mousee mixture in the middle of the chocolate lined bowl
If you can make homemade ice cream a dark chocolate with chunks of bittersweet chocolate and almonds, if not doll up a couple pints of Ben & Jerry's
Fill the icecream mixture in the remainder of the bowl and freeze overnignt
Make a bed of sliced oranges and turn the bomb over on to the oranges.
Stud the ouside chocolate layer with rasberries and cover with a layer of heavy whipped cream and re- freeze Cover with a chocolate shell and refridgerate.
Now you need a suger crown.... If you are so inclined they can be made (very tedious ) I order them from a bakery
When ready to serve, but the crown on top of the bombe, it should be over where the chocolate mousse mixture is down below.Cut a round spot out so that the hot mixture will flow into the mousse.
On the stove boil a mixture of rasberries and sugar until it bubbles add about a cup of Grand Marnier to the mixture and pour it into the sugar crown and light with a match. (This is where your guests go Ohhhh and Ahhhhh)
Cut into two inch slices...sevrve drizzled with rich vanilla sauce.
Bon appetito!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For someone so often intentionally obtuse the accusation of a lack of perspicacity in another's posts is somewhat laughable

It might be amusing, indeed, were I given to habitual manifestations of obtuseness. As such is not the case, I'm afraid you're just whistling Dixie. Something stuck in your throat, perhaps, my pulchritudinous porcine bête noire?

At any rate, your assessment is inoperably oxymoronic. I would expect better from someone unable to lay blame at the altar of the American public education system.

Get your own Shakespearean reference, sunshine - I got dibs on that one :tongue:

Given the preponderance of idiocy around here, it would be unseemly for anyone to lay exclusive claim to the bard's verbiage...although there is some solace in the knowledge that the allusion was not lost to the wind and tides.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the "RoadKill Cafe" recipes:

Raccoon Kabobs
(Also known as "Ringtail Surprise")

Two pounds, reasonably fresh raccoon, cut into one-inch cubes; one-half cup homemade French dressing; two green peppers, cut into squares; one large onion, cut into one-inch pieces; one-third pound mushroom caps.

Place raccoon cubes in a ceramic bowl and pour dressing over cubes. Let marinate two or more hours. Remove cubes, reserving marinade. Alternate raccoon cubes with pepper squares, onion pieces and mushroom caps on skewers. Brush all with reserved marinade and broil over hot coals until done to desired degree. Turn frequently and baste with marinade as needed.

I've had this recipe once but I would suggest picking the road gravel out of the meat before marinating. It's worse than encountering sand in a spinach quiche.

Has anyone ever heard of the Roadkill Cookoff? I saw something about that on the Food Network once. I found it amusing...

Yes! It takes place in Kremmling, CO. I went one year with my brother as we lived in Steamboat and Kremmling's relatively close. I did try some elk stew and some elk chili which was very good. I couldn't bring myself to eat any of the varmints.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whats the recipe for finding LOVE, or at least LUST with a well hung guy ???

Food and pastries I can get at the market. Thought I would get MAN tips here? LOLOL

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Good Will Who? Son, I don't do movies.

You're a fine one to be talking about others' inferiority complexes. If your prose reflects the relative clarity of your thoughts, you're in deep shit.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Genuine Haggis

1 sheep's stomach bag plus the pluck (lights, liver and heart) 1 lb Lean mutton 6 oz Fine oatmeal 8 oz Shredded suet 2 large Onions, chopped Salt and pepper about 1/4 pint beef stock. Soak the stomach bag in salted water overnight. Place the pluck (lights, liver and heart) in a saucepan with the windpipe hanging over the edge. Cover with water and boil for 1 1/2 hours. Impurities will pass out through the windpipe and it is advisable to place a basin under it to catch any drips. Drain well and cool. Remove the windpipe and any gristle or skin. Mince the liver and heart with the mutton. (Add some of the lights before mincing if you wish.) Toast the oatmeal gently until pale golden brown and crisp. Combine with minced mixture, suet and onion. Season well and add sufficient stock to moisten well. Pack into the stomach bag, filling it just over half-full as the stuffing will swell during cooking. Sew up the bag tightly or secure each end with string. Put an upturned plate in the base of a saucepan of boiling water, stand the haggis on this and bring back to the boil. Prick the haggis all over with a large needle to avoid bursting and boil steadily for 3 to 4 hours. Makes 6 to 8 servings.

THe American version of that is NC liver pudding. I remember as a child my grandfather would fix that for breakfast with grits. Needless to say I was a skinny child! LOL! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the recipe for finding LOVE, or at least LUST with a well hung guy???
Food and pastries I can get at the market. Thought I would get MAN tips here? LOLOL
I don't know; but when you find out please let me know.

Why the fuck would anybody put vanilla extract in it? Ah, well. When in Rome...
I would imagine the vanilla extract is to distarct you from the actual flavor of the tripe. :tongue:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good Will Who? Son, I don't do movies.

You're a fine one to be talking about others' inferiority complexes. If your prose reflects the relative clarity of your thoughts, you're in deep shit.

So your illiteracy encompasses matters of common culture in addition to general education, I see. Bully for you.

I suppose one might struggle to discern the import of my missives when his view is so obfuscated by cataracts of ignorance...or willful stupidity, however the case may be. Such inadequacies in your perception, however, are in no manner indicative of any existence of analogous shortcomings in my diction.

Go back to your rocking chair, pops...you're way out of your league here. Or stick around...with you underfoot, I needn't pay heed to the depth of whatever shit I may be stepping in.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
So your illiteracy encompasses matters of common culture in addition to general education, I see. Bully for you.

I suppose one might struggle to discern the import of my missives when his view is so obfuscated by cataracts of ignorance...or willful stupidity, however the case may be. Such inadequacies in your perception, however, are in no manner indicative of any existence of analogous shortcomings in my diction.

Go back to your rocking chair, pops...you're way out of your league here. Or stick around...with you underfoot, I needn't pay heed to the depth of whatever shit I may be stepping in.

?!

Attachments

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have my own theory as to why.

But I wonder whether you also think that this site has storm clouds approaching and why?

Alternatively, perhaps we could exchange recipies till it blows over.
Not a problem. The sweet breeze of you and others will make the Storm clouds go away. This i am shure of.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of my favorite recipes. My cousin's wife's family is from Genoa, Italy and gave me this one in the late '80s.

PESTO SAUCE

INGREDIENTS

4 ounces of fresh basil
1 cup of freshly peeled garlic cloves
2 cups (1/2 liter) extra virgin olive oil
4 ounces of pine nuts
1 cup of shredded Pecorino Romano cheese

PREPARATION

De-stem basil. Rinse and drain. Peel garlic. Place garlic in blender. Cover with olive oil and purée until completely blended. Add the basil gradually and blend until it is well mixed.

Place your freshly cooked pasta or vegetables in a serving bowl and toss with the pesto well enough to coat liberally. Now add the Pecorino Romano and the pine nuts, and a dash of salt if desired. Toss and serve immediately. If using sauce that has been chilled, DO NOT heat it. Let it sit on a counter for a while and serve at room temperature.