Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just the one so far - but that's Spring as far as I am concerned! :smile:

See?

And this matters to me why exactly?

Look here, I'm positively thrilled beyond reason that you have a Daffy growing in your bloody yard; but, right here, right now, it's wet and miserable. The snow turned to sleet which turned to rain and heavy fucking rain is fucking expected all fucking day so I am fucking not really all that fucking concerned or fucking happy about some fucking ugly as fuck yellow weed which is just another fucking reminder that the fucking weather here is fucking awful.

I am fucking through for fucking now with my fucking rant. Any fucking problem with that?

(and have a very pleasant day)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think maybe your daffodil is a little premature - if you dont look after it I think that Jack frost will be coming after it

I'll be waiting with my 12-gauge...

I'm jealous!

I am waiting to see the first of my crocuses come up but I think I'll have to wait till the middle of March:(

Crocuses (croci? :confused:) are so pretty, they'll be worth the wait.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm jealous, MB. My crocuses are fully up, but not blooming yet. A few of the daffodils have peeked out above ground, but they are a couple of months away from blooming.

We did have a lovely ice storm last night. I'll be surprised if the pine tree doesn't have several broken limbs.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm jealous too! We have freezing rain/snow mix but it is suppose to get above freezing today. Something to look forward to I guess. I Hate Winter!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I [SIZE=-1]WANDER'D[/SIZE] lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host of golden daffodils,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its lovely and sunny in Britain today!

I havent got any flowers in my garden but next doors cats seem to like sunbathing in it - I wonder if there's a connection?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its lovely and sunny in Britain today!

I havent got any flowers in my garden but next doors cats seem to like sunbathing in it - I wonder if there's a connection?
Hah, and lucky you are, if all the neighbor's cat does is sunbathe there.

My neighbor's cat only spends enough time in my garden to use it as her personal, large, beautiful, well-tended litter box.