Theres A First For Everything

Media
I've gotten a few BJ's from my gf while sleeping, but each time I woke up in the middle of it and always pretended to be sleeping and just keep enjoying it. Anyway I went to sleep like 7pm cause I went without sleep the night before completely...my gf woke me up like 10 cause she was going home and she was like..."So how'd you like it?" I was like...oh it was great, especially the second half...the first was kind of boring. She got real mad and I was like...what the hell is wrong with you. At that point I realized that she was talking about a blowjob and I was talking about Star Wars which we had just seen earlier in the day. Well that was about it, just thought I'd share my day :D

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by OrbitzXT@May 21 2005, 02:02 AM
I've gotten a few BJ's from my gf while sleeping, but each time I woke up in the middle of it and always pretended to be sleeping and just keep enjoying it.
[post=313333]Quoted post[/post]​

You Lucky Duck !
Most of my girlfriends wouldn't go for it when I was sleeping, even when nekid.
IMHO this is one of the best - especially if she uses it in preparation action later.
Love THOSE !
:)

bleep me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never got head while sleeping -_- , but the second half was definitly better then the first half. :D

levine: Never got it while sleeping.

My brother has told me he woke up to gettting head from his girlfriend and, also woke up to his g/f riding him. :9 I hope that happens in the future to me. Maybe I'll have to drop a few hints or something.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once woke up from my gf sucking my dick. That was about 12 years ago, and still it is the sexiest thing that I can think of that happened to me.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by OrbitzXT@May 21 2005, 09:02 AM
I've gotten a few BJ's from my gf while sleeping, but each time I woke up in the middle of it and always pretended to be sleeping and just keep enjoying it. Anyway I went to sleep like 7pm cause I went without sleep the night before completely...my gf woke me up like 10 cause she was going home and she was like..."So how'd you like it?" I was like...oh it was great, especially the second half...the first was kind of boring. She got real mad and I was like...what the hell is wrong with you. At that point I realized that she was talking about a blowjob and I was talking about Star Wars which we had just seen earlier in the day. Well that was about it, just thought I'd share my day :D
[post=313333]Quoted post[/post]​

Missed this one, think I can contribute,

While in the service, assigned to a Rec Tra Center, as a senior petty officer I was afforded sleeping quarters with three others. Relatively private, I slept either naked or in a jock since I was the only one assigned to the room. I thought!

I had gone to sleep a little early and awoke (at first unknowing then realizing) with a guy, in the dim light with his face no more than a foot away from my crotch. His hot breath against my.....................?

I moved slightly, startling him.......causing him to back away from me, pleading of me to not report him.

For What??? Since "My Buddy" had fpught his way out of my jockstrap, the only reasonable response was; I pooched my pelvis upward and......"Well, Ya Better go for it! He did.........Yeah, he did. My cock was cool and hot, his mouth was hot and cool, perfect match.

He had plenty of me to play jacking me like a shot gun with kinda the same results but ended up disappointed I sure at my low volumn ejaculate, Lotsa action..............But the Barracks Slept ON.

Eventually, I did.

blackwood

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, what a dick-hardening post, blackwood. Is it time for questions? Mine is: "did you two continue having the sleeping quarters and if so, did your plentiful buddy receive special treatment many times following the one you so flowerly describe?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 26 2005, 05:02 PM
Wow, what a dick-hardening post, blackwood. Is it time for questions? Mine is: "did you two continue having the sleeping quarters and if so, did your plentiful buddy receive special treatment many times following the one you so flowerly describe?
[post=314907]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek: Unfortunately RoysToy, the encounter was a one-time only. He was assigned for a one day quick course of "Dick-Tation" --------Guess his command got a little extra.

blackwood

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'll have to look at it like it wouldn't do to have too much of a good thing. I can imagine the one experience has rendered your plentiful buddy substantially conditioned for more of the same treatment, however. If any other past episodes come to mind, please report.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 26 2005, 01:27 PM
You'll have to look at it like it wouldn't do to have too much of a good thing. I can imagine the one experience has rendered your plentiful buddy substantially conditioned for more of the same treatment, however. If any other past episodes come to mind, please report.
[post=314924]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't know what you are asking for guy. If he should report one that in any way gives mention of marshmallow creme, get a large bag of crushed ice and be prepared to smash it into your crotch or you are liable to ruin the pee closure on a good pair of trousers. Tom

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof@May 26 2005, 06:59 PM
You don't know what you are asking for guy. If he should report one that in any way gives mention of marshmallow creme, get a large bag of crushed ice and be prepared to smash it into your crotch or you are liable to ruin the pee closure on a good pair of trousers. Tom
[post=314932]Quoted post[/post]​
Large is relative, Tom. Just how big does the bag of ice have to be? I want to get all requirements adequite, but not be overly optimistic. What size do you generally use for taking care of yours?

Luke

Snicklet69: i used to give my ex head while he was sleeping right before the alarm went off in the morning but he never could get off cuz he had to pee and i sure didn't want a mouthfull of that!! ick!!