There's a new troll in town!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started getting PMs from this this one this morning. Here's how they went:

mr deawayne said:
hey talk to me about if me and you can meet about what you would do to me iam gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC_DEEP said:
If you are ever in the DC area, my partner and I would probably be most happy to do things to you! I rarely travel to Georgia; my partner goes there from time to time, but for business, and he usually doesn't have time to do much play. Besides, we are pretty much a package deal.

Is that you in your avatar?
mr deawayne said:
yes that is me so you and your partner will fuck me

DC_DEEP said:
Anything's possible!
mr deawayne said:
yes or no
DC_DEEP said:
I can't give you a yes or no. It's a possibility, but it's not a definite yes or a definite no.

mr deawayne said:
so is yo mom and dad gay
DC_DEEP said:
No, asshole, they are dead. Fuck off, and don't bother me again.

The reason I asked about the avatar is (1) ToS, and (2) looks just like Shelby.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm kind of hoping he's actually gay DC, as the straight men of LPSG don't want to suffer the collective humiliation of yet another asshole that falls loosely into our category.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Troll? Maybe. Inappropriate PM? Possibly. Rule violation in avatar? Definitely!

Note: I used the "report post" to send a notice to the moderators about the avatar.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i seriously hope this guy does not cause any trouble with anyone on here, from reading through his posts i would say he is nothing but a troublemaker and if it were me being bothered by him i would ignore him or give him a piece of my mind depending what mood i am in.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i seriously hope this guy does not cause any trouble with anyone on here, from reading through his posts i would say he is nothing but a troublemaker and if it were me being bothered by him i would ignore him or give him a piece of my mind depending what mood i am in.
I think I did that, Wally. I wasn't upset about the messages he sent, but those last two made me roll my eyes so hard I think I strained a muscle in my left one.

Troll? Maybe. Inappropriate PM? Possibly. Rule violation in avatar? Definitely!

Note: I used the "report post" to send a notice to the moderators about the avatar.
Well, the avatar is EXACTLY the same photo in Shelby's gallery. I'm just wondering why he thought no one would notice... I don't think it could possibly be Shelby under another name.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, the first couple of his pics look like Donkeyboy, and the fourth belongs to Fluoro. Wonder where the other two came from?

From, the posts, PMs and overall presentation, I'm thinkin 14 years old maybe?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YOU'RE A
:firedevil: TEASE :firedevil:
DC_DEEP!
A :firedevil: TEASE!!!! :firedevil:
I thought you'd started an appreciation thread about me...that you were trying to flirt...

only to find out it's about PM's.....PM's...WTF?? :yikes:

Here I am dancing from thread to thread...batting my eyes...waving....blowing kisses and what do I get? NOTHING? :banghead2:
One ITTY BITTY PM from somebody and he get a thread...
...all my effort gone to shit! Life sucks! :pat:

Sorry! Couldn't resist!

Someone PM'd you lemons...
...I thought I'd bring along the tequila!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of those might be gallery comments.

Indeed, a mixed bag of comments have been left by this user to date (3 posts + 5 pics + 7 comments = 15 of 16 posts accounted for).

(Numbers are links to the pics in question)...

1) hey do you have an dick

2) hey can i fuck you can i blust yo cherry and nook down your walls

3) YES I WOULD PLAY WIT YOUR DICK AND I WOULD SUCK IT TO AND I WOULD NOT STOP SUCKING IT I WILL SUCK IT PUT IT UP IN MY ASS ENTELL IT FALLS OFF I AM GETING ON HARD WRITE BACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THANK BIGDICK DAM

4) dam u make my dick get on hard i want you blow my booty write back hurry please

5) dam fuck me wit that shit dam man my yahoo address is XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
MY DICK IS ON HARD

6) fuck me my friends i want you to put me in the buck and the i jack me dick off of you lastnite

7) hey add me as your friend i see a lot in you

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the first couple of his pics look like Donkeyboy, and the fourth belongs to Fluoro. Wonder where the other two came from?

From, the posts, PMs and overall presentation, I'm thinkin 14 years old maybe?

After reading Alex8's post, I suddenly feel that the 14 year olds of the world deserve an apology.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's harmless enough that I hope he sticks around. The guy with the Russian mother/daughter sex saga seems to have hit writers block, and this guy could fill in temporarily.