There's a new troll in town!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, earllogjam, if I supply the HoHo's and the vapor rub, will you be my bodyguard? :tongue:

Bodyguard!?!:eek: Honey, one wiff of Vicks vapor rub and seeing a girl snacking on Hoho's would send any man running. You got nothing to worry about.

How many ex-boyfriend stalkers do you have anyways? What do I look like? Kevin Costner?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a hard time being spiteful back but I can also sometimes be generous and remember that although they might be seem to be spiteful for no reason I haven't lived their life so I don't know if there's some reason and they're in emotional, mental and drama queen overdrive turmoil.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
earllogjam......laughing.....is that all it takes? Now you tell me. And the HoHo's are for you. I don't like 'em. I prefer gummi bears.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
earllogjam......laughing.....is that all it takes? Now you tell me. And the HoHo's are for you. I don't like 'em. I prefer gummi bears.

Well, I'm easy but I kind of out grew eating HoHos- well at least the chocolate kind and I use vapor rub for other things now.:eek: Gummi bears huh? I see a preference pattern for bears here. :smile:

Getting back to the topic...Aren't only attractive people bait for trolls? I see it as a kind of compliment in a perverted weird kind of way, annoying as it may be to be treated like a piece of meat.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, DC, you have a point. Some of them are pretty spiteful and mean. I just have a hard time being spiteful back. Otherwise I just feel bad the rest of the night because I don't know if this person is going thru a difficult period or has had a lousy life. Comes with my occupation, I guess. Of course, I haven't be attacked by a troll before and would probably ignore the conflict.
I have never used any of my personal difficulties as an excuse for bad behavior toward anyone else, and I don't expect other people to.

Sometimes people new to this board make a faux pas or two, but usually adjust. That's not the same as the mean-spirited or psychopathic trolls who intentionally attack. I refuse to cut the mean-spirited trolls any slack by saying "he may have had a bad day." The past several months have been very emotionally draining for me. After about a one-year illness, my dad died last month, one week after the 5-year anniversary of my mom's death. Dad's wife has been a demon from hell since I've known her, and toward the end, my siblings and I had to call Adult Protective Services on her for neglect. As his next-of-kin, she denied us hospital visitation. It truly has been an ordeal.

But I don't use that as an excuse to be another largelarry or vichairyass or Laird.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he wants to get his freak on with you DC..he has been reading all of the posts about threesomes and he has his sights set on you.....awww what the heck give it a try and reprot back to the group...this is your mission...should you decide to accept...oh what the hell you know the drill...you should be flattered...such a charming guy as yourself....:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: shake that thang in his face and make him want more:smile:

By the way, you think any of those trolls would have the balls to take that attitude with a gayboy like you or me in real life?

On the assumption that you may be talking about me, however undeservedly, I believe I can answer that for you. Yes. Without the slightest doubt or hesitation..

Now, the other one who may or may not be a troll, in the other thread, who refuses to answer direct questions, denies logic when you beat it over the head with facts, and insists on arguing a non-topic and thread derailment, well, maybe we should keep an eye on it.

You idiot. I laid out a simple point that you, and a couple of your cohorts, insisted on missing because you were too busy hating on the guy who declined to answer the bar exam question, and eventually, me. The point was sufficiently simple that it wasn't a question of logic. There were no contrary facts. It wasn't a non-topic, and it wasn't derailment.

Here's the bottom line: because you found the guy's belief abhorrent, you gathered with your buddies to take shots at him. Someone suggested he wouldn't make a good attorney if he held such beliefs, and I jumped in to say that wasn't so. And I got slaughtered for it.

How could I possibly have anticipated how closed-minded, myopic, and intolerant this community could be? Well, I guess I could have read some other threads, which would have demonstrated the same, now that I think about it. At least as regarding you, DC_DEEP, Lex, and a few other pieces of shit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You idiot. I laid out a simple point that you, and a couple of your cohorts, insisted on missing because you were too busy hating on the guy who declined to answer the bar exam question, and eventually, me. The point was sufficiently simple that it wasn't a question of logic. There were no contrary facts. It wasn't a non-topic, and it wasn't derailment.

Here's the bottom line: because you found the guy's belief abhorrent, you gathered with your buddies to take shots at him. Someone suggested he wouldn't make a good attorney if he held such beliefs, and I jumped in to say that wasn't so. And I got slaughtered for it.

How could I possibly have anticipated how closed-minded, myopic, and intolerant this community could be? Well, I guess I could have read some other threads, which would have demonstrated the same, now that I think about it. At least as regarding you, DC_DEEP, Lex, and a few other pieces of shit.
It wasn't a derailment? So then did all of your posts address the questions in the original topic of the thread? Since I started the thread I ought to know that question can only be answered in the negative. I don't actually mind that the topic got derailed, but I do mind you not copping to makinh EXCLUSIVELY off-topic posts in it, and I do mind that from your very first post in the thread your attitude was poor. Indeed, trollish. For the record, no one said he couldn't be a good attorney for holding those beliefs. They said he couldn't be a good attorney if his beliefs were going to prevent him from upholding/correctly interpreting the law as it stands. But let's not derail this thread too. It's not about other threads, it's about weeding out the undesireables.

I'm not sure how I'm seeing this post as I could have sworn I blocked you. But I'm glad I did. I'm going to report this post to the moderators. What did I tell you about unwarranted attacks on people and a nasty attitude? It's STILL not going to win you many friends. Why did people "hate on" you? Because for all intents and purposes, you entered a place full of strangers having a discussion, and told them they were all idots who should bow down to your superior intellect. The strangers did not appreciate it one bit.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't a derailment? So then did all of your posts address the questions in the original topic of the thread? Since I started the thread I ought to know that question can only be answered in the negative.
It had the nerve to call me an idiot. I repeatedly (in your thread) asked it to stop hijacking, and get back to the original topic. It replied that it had no intention of doing so, then (in this thread) claims it never hijacked and stuck to the question posed in the OP. What an idiot. At least it got banned.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He created a new account with a '4' at the end of the name, which is how he got around the block.
Kinda makes ya wonder what its next incarnation will be called, doesn't it? I doubt it will take most of us very long to spot it when it comes back, though.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kinda makes ya wonder what its next incarnation will be called, doesn't it?

JQBlonde4?

I doubt it will take most of us very long to spot it when it comes back, though.

Legend said Grendel's stench preceded his arrival. This should be the same. :smile: