There's a Spider in me Bathroom What Ima gonna do?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a spider on my bedroom roof right now... he's just a little thing. As long as he stays up there, I'm happy. I should put him outside, he'd probably be happier out there. I think I shall do that now. There is no bugs in my room, I have a sticky tape thing because of the critters in my room.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The uncle of a friend of mine had a spider lay eggs into his leg. He had to go to the doctor's to get them removed. I now kill all spiders I see in my home (unless they're in some old dusty cupboard or something).

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a spider on my bedroom roof right now... he's just a little thing. As long as he stays up there, I'm happy. I should put him outside, he'd probably be happier out there. I think I shall do that now. There is no bugs in my room, I have a sticky tape thing because of the critters in my room.

They're called house spiders because they like to live in houses. Most of them were originally cave spiders - they moved out with us when our ancestors left the caves. If you put them outside they'll usually try and find their way back in.

When I lived in a basement flat I opened the front door one day and a dejected-looking spider sat on the doorstep jumped to its feet and joyfully scuttled back in. He must have accidentally got locked out, poor thing.

Now I live in a top-floor flat I only have one or two indoor spiders at a time, usually on the ceiling. But there have been several generations of orb-web spiders spinning their webs between plants in my window-boxes. The mothers lay their eggs in a little silk nest just inside the window-frame in late autumn. That's the only time they ever come in.

There are little jumping spiders living on the brickwork and windowsills too. They are fun little things, not worried by people at all. If you bend down to look at them they'll often look you back in the eye. But they don't come indoors either. Jumping spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia