Theres alot of fake hear

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_BraxtonHartnabrig, May 4, 2010.

1. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

B_BraxtonHartnabrig New Member

Ok yea,

I am calling dudes out as a whole, who be telling fibs about how big they are...

Look I am 8 inches, 2.35 wide, 5.65 girth

and thats real deal, and for some odd reason, people who comment on my pics or show off segments, or in "how big you think", say that I look "9 inches long", "6 inch girth" "8 1/2 long"...well thats not the case...

then you have guys on here who peens look like chodes compared to mine, and they front like they 8.5 or some other outlandish claim...
    just be real, I was going to keep my size a mystery, because I guess it gives people who use my pics as visual tools the allusion that my dick is huge or something, but I want to be straight with everybody

Thank You,
    Sincerely Braxton P. Hartnabrig

2. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Just looked at your pics and VERY impressive! I have nothing really to brag about 4 1/4 inches long and 4.5 inches around. So count me up for the first on your list of being honest

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    6x6

Im so balanced =D

4. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

thats right keep it real kid...A dude I can respect on here

5. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
  6. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

I completely agree. I'm 7 inches with pics to prove it. My cock look's larger then most who actually to post pics. There are allot of false measurements around here. Those who boast about an 8 or 9 inch pecker with no pics we must assume they have little peckers and big dreams. Check out my pics. http://www.lpsg.org/162869-a-true-7-incher.html

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have no pics cuz of ramifications if identified. I am 7.25"L x 6.25" aver girth. those that lie are only lying to themselves in the end.

8. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you sure it's not "their" here? :rolleyes:

9. bearvwe

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey 625girth. I agree with you about exaggeraters (if that is a word - lol). Just wondering though how many people would identify you from a photo of your dick? Have you got your name and phone number tattooed on it?

10. jimeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's why I have comparison pics posted.:biggrin1: Plus, I just like to show off!
    It's really hard to tell true size without a measuring tape or comparison object since people have different body types. What looks huge on one body might look small on another. :wink:

11. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not a secret. Guys and girls alike love to exaggerate. Since everyone does it, there's almost like a global standard that is 1 -1.5 inches above the actual measure.

BTW, 2.35" width equates to 7.5" girth, not sure how the OP is measuring.

12. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    The width is inaccurate - where does it start, where does it end, and above all a penis is not a cylinder. It has the look-a-like but that's all.
    The only valid measurement is the circumference.
    Thickest part of the shaft; because the head is hardly to measure.
    All measurements of girth above 6.5" - I take them with a bit of salt; I only saw a few on pictures ( maybe modified ).
    In length there are a lot of guys claiming 8"+ in lenght - but if you look at their galleries they are measuring wrong - sideways.
    On a board of large penises you expect to find a lot of guys 8+ in length; 6.5"+ in girth - well the statistics are right - there are no so many men that carry such an organ.
    But there are some real - but far from hundred between the thousand members overhere.

13. NoFear

NoFear Member

@pcghabsy .. some dicks are flatter some are rounder, so their is no real good equation to figure out circumference from width.... its not a circle

14. bigbass1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    people misrepresenting themselves on the internet?! i'm shocked!

15. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree I love to read posts where people talk about magnum xl condoms being too tight and you look at their penis and it is the size of my thumb. What the fuck???? I had surgery after getting shot in the guts and lost a half inc of penis and I still got more than most of the fuckups on here. AHAHAHAHA how come 90 percent of the women I have fucked say I am so huge and brag to their friends about it? Seriously it kills me.

16. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even that I'm straight I like to look at big penises.
    That's why I'm here.
    The posts of so many men claiming a big penis without a picture; or an altered picture gives the pretension that 8"+L and 6.5"+G is almost a standard of this board.
    Well like in the real world it's not.
    But those posts drives 'beginners' to exagerate their measurements.
    I admit - when I see a claim of a 8"+ in length - or 6.5"+ in girth - I check. And in more than 50% I'm not seeing it and nodding with my head.
    But that's internet - where you can be a millionaire without even have 1 cent.

17. Incocknito

Gold Member

Disregarding the guys with no pics making spurious claims:

There are quite a lot of members with "stolen" pics; pics of other penises, photoshopped pics or pics that don't match with what they say their size is. Or sometimes even with what they say their race is :tongue:

Fakery is endemic on here.

18. hud01

Gold Member

The real question, besides why you don't know the difference between hear and here, is who cares. You have a big dick, be happy. Look at those 6 inchers claiming to be 8 and laugh, no need to get your knickers in twist of something so trivial.

I look at this post as more of, hey look at me, I have a big dick, please complement it.

19. B_BraxtonHartnabrig

why is a grammatical error always used as a tool to belittle someone's knowledge or credibility of a subject...ok it was late, "here"

but I just had something to say, so that others on the board can realize truth...

you can look at this post however you want, you are entitled to an opinion, although I disagree...I don't go around here being cocky (no pun) saying "I have a big dick" or anything of that matter...but the guys that do go around saying that are the ones I was pointing out...you definitely misinterpreted the focus of this thread...

really, I did not even know it would be on page 2...so others do have their opinions too...

20. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    PMSL ^

Well said fella ^

Draft saved Draft deleted