Theres alot of fake hear

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two things.
First, you mean "here". Glad that is sorted.
Second, be careful....u no what happens when keeping it real goes wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2RT1zDVLw

No, he means "hear," as in ,"Hear this!"

However, instead of using the word "hear," it would have been more effective to start the sentence with "Hark." And people agreeing with him could have written, "Forsooth!"

Also, you used "no" when you should have used "know."

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why is a grammatical error always used as a tool to belittle someone's knowledge or credibility of a subject...ok it was late, "here"

but I just had something to say, so that others on the board can realize truth...

you can look at this post however you want, you are entitled to an opinion, although I disagree...I don't go around here being cocky (no pun) saying "I have a big dick" or anything of that matter...but the guys that do go around saying that are the ones I was pointing out...you definitely misinterpreted the focus of this thread...

really, I did not even know it would be on page 2...so others do have their opinions too...
Because when you get all pissy about something so slight, then you better not have any mistakes. When you make mistakes it lessens the strength of your argument.

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I understand what you mean by a lot of fake posters here. I don't ever plan to post any pictures because I like my privacy. The thing that intrigues me is that you say you have only 5.65 inches in circumference and 2.35 inch width. Assuming your penis is not a perfect cylinder you can atleast take the width and double it to get the top and bottom width to be 4.7 inches. Taking your circuference of 5.65 and subtracting the top and bottom width total of 4.7 inches leaves about .95 inches. Dividing .95 inches by 2 gives you about a half inch on each side (my numbers are 1 inch on each side). In other words if you hold your penis with your thumb on the top and index finger on the bottom the distance between your thumb and index finger would be half an inch.

I'm questioning how you are measuring. My penis is about 2.125 inches wide and I'm 6.25 inches in circumference (6.5 inches at the base). Yours looks to be the same size or bigger. If you are using a cloth measuring tape and wrapping it around the penis midshaft I can't see how you are coming up with only 5.65 inches. My penis is about 5 to 5.5 inches flaccid and you look bigger than that. I'd double check your measurements.

Also, don't get mad at the fake posters. I just laugh at some of the fake measurements. I'm straight, but curious as to see how big penises can become. I've seen lots of big ones on the web. I haven't seen too many much larger than 9 or 10 inches. So when I hear all these 12 inch long penis stories I just bust out laughing. I don't think I've even seen any 12 inch penises on this site.

wunderkin

Just Browsing
Media
I'm glad someone is bringing up this point cause it's SO TRUE! There are far more people lying on this site than there are those telling the truth. Bravo for saying what those of us in the real world are thinking as we read through some of the ridiculous claims here.

Ok yea,

I am calling dudes out as a whole, who be telling fibs about how big they are...

Look I am 8 inches, 2.35 wide, 5.65 girth

and thats real deal, and for some odd reason, people who comment on my pics or show off segments, or in "how big you think", say that I look "9 inches long", "6 inch girth" "8 1/2 long"...well thats not the case...

then you have guys on here who peens look like chodes compared to mine, and they front like they 8.5 or some other outlandish claim...
just be real, I was going to keep my size a mystery, because I guess it gives people who use my pics as visual tools the allusion that my dick is huge or something, but I want to be straight with everybody

Thank You,
Sincerely Braxton P. Hartnabrig

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm questioning how you are measuring. My penis is about 2.125 inches wide and I'm 6.25 inches in circumference (6.5 inches at the base). Yours looks to be the same size or bigger. If you are using a cloth measuring tape and wrapping it around the penis midshaft I can't see how you are coming up with only 5.65 inches. My penis is about 5 to 5.5 inches flaccid and you look bigger than that. I'd double check your measurements.

Also, don't get mad at the fake posters. I just laugh at some of the fake measurements. I'm straight, but curious as to see how big penises can become. I've seen lots of big ones on the web. I haven't seen too many much larger than 9 or 10 inches. So when I hear all these 12 inch long penis stories I just bust out laughing. I don't think I've even seen any 12 inch penises on this site.

Well I was using a hard measuring tape, maybe I need to invest in a tailor tape...thnx for the info, and the complex equation, *my brain hurts now...lol

Because when you get all pissy about something so slight, then you better not have any mistakes. When you make mistakes it lessens the strength of your argument.

There you go once again misinterpreting my comments, and putting words in my mouth...I know it is hard to figure out the tone in text, so I'll let you slid for that....

I was definitely not "pissy"...when I typed up the start of the thread, I was calm...I just wanted to give voice to people who may have been afraid of backlash from people such as yourself...

I have never heard that once you make a mistake, your argument is not valid, hell, look at majority of politicians and the bills they pass, and the mistakes they make in their arguments...all you really need is support and people to agree with you...and thats a *check *check for both....

I have clearly stated my argument, followed it up with factual information, and there are many people who have supported my opinion and agreed with me

I'm glad someone is bringing up this point cause it's SO TRUE! There are far more people lying on this site than there are those telling the truth. Bravo for saying what those of us in the real world are thinking as we read through some of the ridiculous claims here.

No, Thank You....women especially should realize the real deal because those who come on here may see a guy like myself for example, and say if I say I am 10 inches, some women may believe that...then they may make their bf feel bad because he is 6 inches and not 10....6 inches is not even small, but it will seem small by "me" exaggerating...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why is a grammatical error always used as a tool to belittle someone's knowledge or credibility of a subject...ok it was late, "here"

but I just had something to say, so that others on the board can realize truth...

you can look at this post however you want, you are entitled to an opinion, although I disagree...I don't go around here being cocky (no pun) saying "I have a big dick" or anything of that matter...but the guys that do go around saying that are the ones I was pointing out...you definitely misinterpreted the focus of this thread...

really, I did not even know it would be on page 2...so others do have their opinions too...

We often make mistakes when typing fast; no big deal. Sometimes, though, the mistakes are amusing.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand what you mean by a lot of fake posters here. I don't ever plan to post any pictures because I like my privacy. The thing that intrigues me is that you say you have only 5.65 inches in circumference and 2.35 inch width. Assuming your penis is not a perfect cylinder you can atleast take the width and double it to get the top and bottom width to be 4.7 inches. Taking your circuference of 5.65 and subtracting the top and bottom width total of 4.7 inches leaves about .95 inches. Dividing .95 inches by 2 gives you about a half inch on each side (my numbers are 1 inch on each side). In other words if you hold your penis with your thumb on the top and index finger on the bottom the distance between your thumb and index finger would be half an inch.

I can get mine up to 7", depending on circumstances. Once when I was with a guy we put them together, side by side. His was about 1" longer than mine, which meant that he had about an 8" penis, which is very unusual. He was black, but the difference in average size between black and white is not very much.

Actually, there are more important things. I'd rather be with a nice warm friendly affectionate guy with a small penis than be with some cold selfish guy with a large penis. So, although a big penis is nice to look at, its importance is greatly exaggerated.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Braxton, you really do have a nice penis. However, it would be nice if we could see more of your body. That, and the mind, are just as important as the penis. Unfortunately, in a photo, we can't tell anything about the mind or temperament.

As I said in a comment in someone's gallery, I'd rather be with a nice warm considerate and affectionate guy with a small penis instead of being with a cold selfish guy with a big penis. Even so, a big penis is nice to look at.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Normally, i will call out a BS thread that is a "rate my dick" in disguise. But this thread didnt have that feel. Its a thread about calling out other people's BS.

I dont feel like you are bragging or playing the sympathy card like so many of those other threads do. Thumbs up to you dude!

My handle says it all LOL. But I have to agree, that there are many that stretch the truth so to speak. Nicettech, have to agree the gunshot wound (hopefully guts and not nuts) did nothing to your size, you still look like you got me by an inch or two. Regardless you have to work with what you got, so there ain't much to be gained by BS, when it comes down to producing the goods.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@OP .. I just looked at your pics. I will start with I am not a gold member so it is really hard for me to tell what kind of coins you are using for that comparison shot, however if they are quarters as I suspect you need to adjust your width to less than 2 inches. Quarters are less than an inch each, and for you to be 2.35 there should be a good amount of dick on either side of the quarters you have laid out, which obviously there is not. Which would be inline with the circumference you stated 5.65.

I should of looked at your pics before I made my first post... hmmm

If you are using a larger coin than a quarter, I apologize ahead of time.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@OP .. I just looked at your pics. I will start with I am not a gold member so it is really hard for me to tell what kind of coins you are using for that comparison shot, however if they are quarters as I suspect you need to adjust your width to less than 2 inches. Quarters are less than an inch each, and for you to be 2.35 there should be a good amount of dick on either side of the quarters you have laid out, which obviously there is not. Which would be inline with the circumference you stated 5.65.

I should of looked at your pics before I made my first post... hmmm

If you are using a larger coin than a quarter, I apologize ahead of time.

Its a high up shot and they are set in the middle and their is a significant amount of size on each side....secondly a quarter is .955, so it is rather close to a full inch....and I am sick and tired of people not realizing that penises are not perfectly shaped cylinders...my penis is a slightly flat and wide, but still thick, therefore I dont go around claiming 6 inch girth...look people can point out what they want, but I am gonna be honest with you guys, because I don't have nothing to lose/gain...thank you

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this really bother people that much? Its only an internet forum. People lie, thats life. Its only themselfs that they are kiding.

LPSG could invest in a "size verification" status as well. But OTT if you ask me.