Theres nothing like that STRETCH!!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Beercan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Beercan

Beercan Member

Having always enjoyed what God gave me I am curious about something!
    I have always really enjoyed a good hard fuck with a women, I mean a good pounding that takes some time,pulling out just before cumming,and then back at it like a well oiled piston, I like to keep this up for as long as possible for a pretty selfish reason,being 7 inches around I really get off seeing the incredible mould a womens pussy makes after a good session,I love seeing the stretch that my cock causes,a perfect mould of my shaft thats an amazing turn on and something I love feeling with my mouth as well,when the pussylips are stretched that hard, they stay that way for a while and feel amazing on the tongue.
    Having only had the pleasure of anal sex once,when I was 19, in the Military,drunk and with a very in-experienced girl,who only let me get the head of my cock in before locking up that door, I am curious about being able to stretch the mysterious back alley in the same way! none of my ex- girlfriends would let me penetrate them there,but now,as I am enjoying my Bi curious stage, I am wondering if a guy would enjoy being stretched in this way, and if it is possible,does the anus respond the same way to a thick cock like a pussy does? or is it really that painful.
    I have only enjoyed oral and mutual J/O with guys so far, and dont really know how to bring this topic of moulding and stretching up!!!,any suggestions would be very much appreciated!!
    Cheers
    BC

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I love to stick my fingers in after I'm done and my tool has done it's damage. Some guys will actually stay gaping. I loved seeing my ex-girlfriend's pussy all used. You're not the only one.

3. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Use less exclamation points!!!

4. GoneA

Gold Member

just ask them. they will either say, "yes" or "no".

carry on my wayward son...

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Chaplain: Let us praise God. [The congregation rises.]
    Chaplain: O Beercan… Congregation: O Beercan…
    Chaplain: … ooh, You are so big…
    Congregation: … ooh, You are so big…
    Chaplain: … so absolutely huge.
    Congregation: … so absolutely huge.
    Chaplain: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Congregation: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You. Chaplain: Forgive us, O Beercan, for this, our dreadful toadying, and… Congregation: … and barefaced flattery.
    Chaplain: But You're so strong and, well, just so… super.
    Congregation: Fantastic!
    Chaplain: Amen.

6. nouveau

nouveau New Member

Albums:
    I can only guess that mens bums are the same as womens, but for me, I love the back door stretching. I can't imagine why women are so against it. As long as everythings clean and you take it slow at first, it's just as fun! You can't force these things, but I can't see why anyone wouldn't be interested in exploring new and exciting things :biggrin1:
    As for the stretching aspect, I've found start small, get bigger.

7. nikthegod

nikthegod New Member

Dont worry my friend there are many people that love seeing their girlfriends gaping holes after some fun. It is by far one of the best sights known to man.

All praise the holy gape

Draft saved Draft deleted