Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just happened to catch part of this UK-based "reality" show last night. It is about six guys trying to win the girl (who is really a boy). While they are waiting to meet her, they all get naked and hang out. Of course, since it was airing in the US, everything was blurred out. After trying to do a search for information, I saw that there was quite a bit of controversy. My question is, did this ever air in the UK? If so, was it censored there as well? If not, any idea if there are photos or clips of the guys nude? I have to say, they were very good-looking, so that is why I want to know (and see).:wink:

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks ago there was a late night marathon of the "Miriam" show. Since I started watching in the middle of the marathon, I did not see all of the contestants. But the guys' looks really didn't matter to me, b/c I found the concept and premise of the show very deceptive and cruel. It disturbed me. The show was a big hoax and I felt sorry for the guys, especially the final contestants.
I was relieved that this was a UK production. I hope that a show like that would never be produced in the US, and if it were, that enough American viewers would speak out against it!

brandonguy35

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree and say that on the whole, I found the idea behind the show a bit disturbing myself. I just wondered the whole time I watched (which only encompassed part of the first episode) not only how the guys would feel when they found out, but also how Miriam would feel when the reaction of the guys might possibly hurt. However, I still found the guys to be attractive, which is why I asked the question in the first place.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was shown in England between five and ten years ago. Maybe even longer.

At the time the guys all got together and threatened to sue the TV company who made it.

In the end I think some sort of settlement was made with the contestants before the program was aired.