there's something hot about this girl...

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by B_capslock, Aug 14, 2007.

1. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

2. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude I think she's Hott and she looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal who I'm soo in love with. I can't wait for the Dark Knight to be released, perhaps Maggie will fuck Batman?

3. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

EXACTLY!!! Maggie Gyllenhaal!! I was going to say that but I had forgotten. Pretty in that Brainy girl from Boston (Bahstan) kind of way. Too bad her tubular boobs are one baby breast feed away from going national geographic
    [​IMG]

Personally, regarding investing on a pair of breasts for the long term wear and tear factor.. I prefer the wide cupped version, with a flatter gladular tissue.. often seen in scandinavian and asian women... even when they are "small", they offer a nice, wide area of boobage...

[​IMG]

..even in larger sizes, they tend to keep their shape, often minimizing stretch marks formed from weight and gravity.. see how their wide distribution of weight help maintain their shape

[​IMG]

Even larger specimans maintain their shape..

[​IMG]

Whats great is that these type of breasts are stealthy... the women look "smaller" under clothing... but as you reach under their shirt, you are met with this wide area of pillowy softness!

They do make titty fuck a little harder... but wow do they pancake well...

[​IMG]

As you can see above...phillapino and indonesian women often have the added feature of well developed nippage!!!

This next is a video of the said specimen performing quite well in the rigors of daily maintenance. You can see perhaps the buddha influence in the breast itself... how it maintains its center while it takes its "Noble Path" going around and around and around!!!

http://www.sachikomclean.com/FreeStuff/Video/havingshower19.mov

uhh...uh..... oh!! oooooh! ah...uh...oh.....mmmmmm aaaaahhhhhhh!!

I'm done! how was it for you? :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted