There's too much..

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Too much negativity and not enouigh pictures of happy stuff on here! C'mon. Make with the happy pictures, people. I wanna see duckies. I wanna see doggies.

I wanna see stuff like this.

I DON'T wanna see stuff like this.

It's hilarious though. :X lol

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much negativity and not enouigh pictures of happy stuff on here! C'mon. Make with the happy pictures, people. I wanna see duckies. I wanna see doggies.

I wanna see stuff like this.

I DON'T wanna see stuff like this.

It's hilarious though. :X lol

Wow that was harsh! I agree with you. I just wanted to ask you if you would share with us some of the fabulous illustrations you have on your myspace page. I sent you a message about your great images a while ago but perhaps you didnt know it was me. :biggrin1: Where do you find them?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow that was harsh! I agree with you. I just wanted to ask you if you would share with us some of the fabulous illustrations you have on your myspace page. I sent you a message about your great images a while ago but perhaps you didnt know it was me. :biggrin1: Where do you find them?

*ahem* I'm a well known right click save as art collector, naughty. :) Many of the artists I have on my page, I've befriended on myspace. Some of them, I meet at art shows around town when their exhibits come through. Some I met at Miami Art Basel this past December.

Some of my favorite artists:

Naoto Hattori

Nathan Spoor
Esao Andrews

Kirten Ulve
Chris Mars
Mark Ryden
Eyvind Earle
Zoso
Josh Clay
Daniel Merriam
Josh Taylor
Blinky
Danny Fleres
Aaron Kraten
Donny Miller
Jason Chan
Mateo
Audrey Kawasaki
Lisa Alisa
Hussar
Craola
Bob Dob
Gary Baseman

Scott Saw
Richard Marchand

Reinier Gamboa
Andrew Bell
Joe Ledbetter
Margot Knight

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Harumph. Animal abuse. Sea otters in their native habitat get comfy in a clump of floating seaweed. That way they don't drift apart. These guys don't have any seaweed available in that nice sterile tank. Hence they have to hold onto each other. Oh, the humanity!

Way to contribute to the positivity.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*ahem* I'm a well known right click save as art collector, naughty. :) Many of the artists I have on my page, I've befriended on myspace. Some of them, I meet at art shows around town when their exhibits come through. Some I met at Miami Art Basel this past December.

Some of my favorite artists:

Naoto Hattori

Nathan Spoor
Esao Andrews

Kirten Ulve
Chris Mars
Mark Ryden
Eyvind Earle
Zoso
Josh Clay
Daniel Merriam
Josh Taylor
Blinky
Danny Fleres
Aaron Kraten
Donny Miller
Jason Chan
Mateo
Audrey Kawasaki
Lisa Alisa
Hussar
Craola
Bob Dob
Gary Baseman

Scott Saw
Richard Marchand

Reinier Gamboa
Andrew Bell
Joe Ledbetter
Margot Knight

Thanks so much, Heather! I am going to enjoy exploring!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol oops. I realize now that I fucked up some of the links ROYALLY. Pop the names into google that don't come up right and you should find all the artists dotcoms. They're all very good. I wouldn't mention them if they aren't. I've tons of other artists saved, but didn't mention them. Those ARE my favorties.

I forgot to mention Alex Grey. :)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
too true heather, the negativity is a massive reason i haven't been comin' back around that often (not that y'all are waiting for me for any reason), but just been thinkin' the same thing, too many people just wanting to argue lately

btw, you're still freaking gorgeous ;-)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol oops. I realize now that I fucked up some of the links ROYALLY. Pop the names into google that don't come up right and you should find all the artists dotcoms. They're all very good. I wouldn't mention them if they aren't. I've tons of other artists saved, but didn't mention them. Those ARE my favorties.

I forgot to mention Alex Grey. :)

I love every single one of these! I can not believe this treasure trove Thank you. Have you ever seen Rob Gonsalves work?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
too true heather, the negativity is a massive reason i haven't been comin' back around that often (not that y'all are waiting for me for any reason), but just been thinkin' the same thing, too many people just wanting to argue lately

btw, you're still freaking gorgeous ;-)

Aw, thanks, love. :)

"Oh, the humanity!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love every single one of these! I can not believe this treasure trove Thank you. Have you ever seen Rob Gonsalves work?

You're very welcome, love! No I haven't. :) I'll give it a looksy now.

But you're ALL OFF TOPIC. You should all be posting things that makes you happy.

This makes me happy. :) Homnestarrunner.com and They Might Be Giants! It's like when somebody found out pie tastes good with icecream!