these can be offensive

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i don't mean to offend anyone, but these were rather funny jokes i read, and actually retained, recently...

"what is the difference between a washing machine and a blond?

a washing machine won't follow you around for a week after you put a load in it."

"a study showed that 70% of gay males were born that way. the rest were sucked into it."

again, i apologize, but hope you still laughed:)

Reactions: montagabends

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 5 2005, 04:28 PM
Some guy can make a joke about Blondes all f****** day, but someone drops the "N Word" once in a joke at people attack him. Don't get me wrong,tell your jokes, but don't be mad when I tell mine. :eyes:
[post=288580]Quoted post[/post]​

Won't get mad when you tell your jokes, just don't use the "N-word" and everything should be fine.

Spyderdan:
Originally posted by gamma_phi+Mar 6 2005, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gamma_phi &#064; Mar 6 2005, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Mar 5 2005, 04:28 PM
Some guy can make a joke about Blondes all f****** day, but someone drops the "N Word" once in a joke at people attack him. Don&#39;t get me wrong,tell your jokes, but don&#39;t be mad when I tell mine. :eyes:

Won&#39;t get mad when you tell your jokes, just don&#39;t use the "N-word" and everything should be fine.
[post=288819]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Had a joke about necrophilia but its an "n word" so two dumb guys went into a restaurant and received their menus. The waittress left them to decide a few minutes, but came back to find them both masterbating furiously&#33; "What the hell are you doing?" she asked to hear the reply "the menu says, "first come, first serve"

Get it? Not funny, huh? oh well :eyes:

Reactions: montagabends

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 5 2005, 01:28 PM
Some guy can make a joke about Blondes all f****** day, but someone drops the "N Word" once in a joke at people attack him. Don&#39;t get me wrong,tell your jokes, but don&#39;t be mad when I tell mine. :eyes:
Actually, most people don&#39;t buy into PC. I mean, would it change much if the KKK said African-American?

Of course, the ones who do fall into it are really confused by African immigrants. Some of these African immigrants are white, after all. SNL had a whole sketch with Charlize Theron about that in the early 90s.

I actually once noticed in my junior year, we all had to watch this one movie and do a report on it for history, and all the black guys went to the back of the bus on the trip to the theater. I made a comment about how it looked like South Africa in the 80s, and they were clueless as to what I meant. Even this one kid who was really into Afrocentrism didn&#39;t know about it. (And not just that. I could ask him about Sudan, Sierra Leone, or the Congo, and he wouldn&#39;t know a thing.)