these can be offensive

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by stiphphiphatumus, Mar 4, 2005.

1. stiphphiphatumus

Albums:
    i don't mean to offend anyone, but these were rather funny jokes i read, and actually retained, recently...

"what is the difference between a washing machine and a blond?

a washing machine won't follow you around for a week after you put a load in it."

"a study showed that 70% of gay males were born that way. the rest were sucked into it."

again, i apologize, but hope you still laughed:)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Never apologize for a joke you've told.

Just cover your head and run.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Tell it like it is Pecker..........LOL

4. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:

Won't get mad when you tell your jokes, just don't use the "N-word" and everything should be fine.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Spyderdan:

Won't get mad when you tell your jokes, just don't use the "N-word" and everything should be fine.
    [post=288819]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Had a joke about necrophilia but its an "n word" so two dumb guys went into a restaurant and received their menus. The waittress left them to decide a few minutes, but came back to find them both masterbating furiously! "What the hell are you doing?" she asked to hear the reply "the menu says, "first come, first serve"

Get it? Not funny, huh? oh well :eyes:

6. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, most people don't buy into PC. I mean, would it change much if the KKK said African-American?

Of course, the ones who do fall into it are really confused by African immigrants. Some of these African immigrants are white, after all. SNL had a whole sketch with Charlize Theron about that in the early 90s.

I actually once noticed in my junior year, we all had to watch this one movie and do a report on it for history, and all the black guys went to the back of the bus on the trip to the theater. I made a comment about how it looked like South Africa in the 80s, and they were clueless as to what I meant. Even this one kid who was really into Afrocentrism didn't know about it. (And not just that. I could ask him about Sudan, Sierra Leone, or the Congo, and he wouldn't know a thing.)

7. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but the neocons began this linguistic jujitsu with ketchup as a vegetable.

Draft saved Draft deleted