These Damn' Homos!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These damn' queers! Who do they think they are? Where do they get off subjecting the rest of us to their sick lifestyle? The nerve of some of them! How dare they get up early in the morning to maintain a fit, healthy body, work hard, pay taxes, donate to charity, go to church and synagogue, love people, lose people, dream, eat, sleep, shit, pick up sexy singles with their friends, or go home and snuggle with someone they love? Who are they to garden, fix the car, paint the fence, take the nieces and nephews fishing, get a tan, read the paper every day or laugh at sitcoms. What is that about? Do you want to be subjected to people who live like that?:rolleyes:

I hope your sarcasm and sense of the absurd are in working order.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look what they did to the rainbow! They made it all... gay. They even made GAY gay. How can I ever be happy again? These damn' homos. They're so queer.

I say we hets go down to Stonewall Place, throw an amazing party, give out love beads, celebrate our unity and well-developed sense of community, and wear outstanding costumes or else dance around half naked. Or do we already have such an event?

Mardi Gras, I'm looking at you!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hahhaah yah fuck them!!!

Lets all go have a Straight pride parade and fuck around with each other while our wives are off doing something... :)
Right on... I think it's high time all the str8's come out of the closet and show how we/re no different than the gays and should have the same rights.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These damn' queers! Who do they think they are? Where do they get off subjecting the rest of us to their sick lifestyle? The nerve of some of them! How dare they get up early in the morning to maintain a fit, healthy body, work hard, pay taxes, donate to charity, go to church and synagogue, love people, lose people, dream, eat, sleep, shit, pick up sexy singles with their friends, or go home and snuggle with someone they love? Who are they to garden, fix the car, paint the fence, take the nieces and nephews fishing, get a tan, read the paper every day or laugh at sitcoms. What is that about? Do you want to be subjected to people who live like that?:rolleyes:

Fine. Be that way. We'll stop teaching the rest of the world how to accessorize, cook, how to walk the runway and how to properly give head to your mate! But what are you gonna do with all of those Metrosexuals? :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I want to wear a construction hard-hat and a pair of cutoff as short as panties while swinging a hammer I WILL, DAGNABBIT!

Where do these homos get off dressing in jeans and sneakers, 3-piece suits, or sweats? I can't tell them apart that way. What are they trying to prove?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I just don't know, the nerve of some of these bloody queers.

Having a life, it's just not normal, lol.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look at how they banded together as a community to fight AIDS and bring it to the attention of the general public! To think gay people helped teach us all to have safer sex! The NERVE of some people. I don't know why they didn't let us hets pass it off as only a "gay disease" and deny that we'd ever get it!