These Damn' Homos!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These damn' queers! Who do they think they are? Where do they get off subjecting the rest of us to their sick lifestyle? The nerve of some of them! How dare they get up early in the morning to maintain a fit, healthy body, work hard, pay taxes, donate to charity, go to church and synagogue, love people, lose people, dream, eat, sleep, shit, pick up sexy singles with their friends, or go home and snuggle with someone they love? Who are they to garden, fix the car, paint the fence, take the nieces and nephews fishing, get a tan, read the paper every day or laugh at sitcoms. What is that about? Do you want to be subjected to people who live like that?
Wow, for a second there, you had me scared. I thought I might be one o' them sissy-boys.

But I don't go to church or synogogue, so I guess that means

I'M STRAIGHT!!! (Even though I like to suck cock, but, we all know that's not a symptom of queerification.)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I know! Gay dudes love breasts. They are always fondling our straight, proud women. Damn' homos and their heterosexual tendencies!
Jesus they are taking the world by storm! wtf are we going to do!!

Maybe if gay marriage is legalized, we can teach the straight world how to have a truly happy marriage!
What a revolution! But alas we cannot teach the straighties nothing, they clearly know it all.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?!?!

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too—big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."
I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife—even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But, believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things, but it's all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, chest, and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures—like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.

This Onion article
never gets old. Heh.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. So is pink Soylent Green.
Dear God!

Jesus they are taking the world by storm! wtf are we going to do!!
Suck cock on Tuesdays? Wait! We're both women who are properly attracted to men. maybe if we fill a room with homos, we can get on a dais and demonstrate for them, with each other how pleasurable it is, and how right it is, to give sexual pleasure to a woman! What do you think? I bet it would work.

Maybe if gay marriage is legalized, we can teach the straight world how to have a truly happy marriage!
It's perfectly legal for you gay people to marry straight women. What more do you want?:biggrin1: Move to Utah and marry as many of them as you like.

(Even though I like to suck cock, but, we all know that's not a symptom of queerification.)
I heard it was okay to suck cock on Tuesdays. And other days, too, if they end in "y".

I don't know, but I want a turn. I demand equal rights! I'm just as good as any homo!

i saw one at a stop sign signaling to make a turn! can you believe it! in broad daylight!
Trying to fool you with lawfulness and consideration, eh? I call SHENANIGANS!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Okay, on a quick aside. I was in a park restroom once and this portly gentleman in a business suit followed me in. After I'd started peeing in the urinal I realized that he was standing behind me...like almost directly behind.

I can't believe that I couldn't figure out what he wanted.

Then I went to wash my hands and the guy goes to tie his shoe...only he kneels right in front of me and stays there.

I'm well aware of cruising technique but that one was a first for me. I laughed at him and left.

That article just reminded me of that weird experience.

Now back to those damn gays...with their positive and healthy lifestyles.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know there are gay men teaching our children how to do fractions properly? How can we let them continue this heinous, subversive activity? These kids are actually passing second grade!

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
"My mother made me a homosexual."
"Oh, really? If I get her the wool will she make me one too?"

This is the best thread on this site ever.