These Damn' Homos!

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, we straight guys should definetely teach 'em homos a lesson. Why can't we just beat the shit out of 'em and shoot 'em like the plague they are? Or even better, enslave them and make 'em work for free, just like these heroic Germans did with 'em Jews back in the day! Yeah, them homos are not like us straight guys. They're not human, and we definetely shouldn't get a life and let everyone else live theirs whatever the fucking way they want to.

(I'm actually straight, but I think I got this right. I'm a very vocal advocate for 100% equality among every member of the human race. I also think you should cut back a bit on the attack on us and stick to highlighting your good things, because some of us actually support your rights.)

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ this thread. Why did I think it was going ot be some idiot ranting against homosexuals lol. Glad to see it was a joke. :)

milkluver

1st Like
Media
What A Nasty Little Bitch U R ,u Fuckin Skanky Ass Douchebag , What Needs 2 Be Done 2 U Is A Bunch Of Homos Take And Fuck U With A Bunch Of Things Like Toilet Brush Or Maybe Even A 2 Liter Bottle Of Something Because Your Nothing But, A Scumbag And U Should Shut The Fuck Up And Live As U Want 2 , U Must Really Be Ugly Or Have A Small Dick Or Impotenet ..... Go Jump Off A Bridge , Because We R Queer And We R Here 2 Stay , So Deal W It U Skank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What A Nasty Little Bitch U R ,u Fuckin Skanky Ass Douchebag , What Needs 2 Be Done 2 U Is A Bunch Of Homos Take And Fuck U With A Bunch Of Things Like Toilet Brush Or Maybe Even A 2 Liter Bottle Of Something Because Your Nothing But, A Scumbag And U Should Shut The Fuck Up And Live As U Want 2 , U Must Really Be Ugly Or Have A Small Dick Or Impotenet ..... Go Jump Off A Bridge , Because We R Queer And We R Here 2 Stay , So Deal W It U Skank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck =S?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why did everyone else on the board figure out that I was actually highlighting the fact that homosexuals actually are normal people who live the same lives, with the same concerns and morals of the rest of the population? I actually haven't said anything insulting or inflammatory to queers, heterosexuals or anyone else (except for maybe the biased people I of whom I was making fun). Instead of focusing on me, perhaps you should figure out why you can't spell, why you can't type, can't use proper punctuation or grammar, and while we're at it, figure out what happened to your literacy and your sense of humor. Now please be quiet. And if you were talking about kaike67, his sarcasm comes across a bit clumsily in plain text with no tone of voice to go on, but his disclaimer works just fine. You have to read.

(I'm actually straight, but I think I got this right. I'm a very vocal advocate for 100% equality among every member of the human race. I also think you should cut back a bit on the attack on us and stick to highlighting your good things, because some of us actually support your rights.)

I don't think you did get this right. You said you think I (a mostly het female, by the way) should cut back on the attack on the heteros and stick to highlighting the good things about our gay brothers and sisters. In my posts I only said good things about them, and said nothing negative about heterosexuals. I wrote as if I was a right-wing, "family-values", Christian-right conservative who was decrying the increased integration of homosexuals and other queers into society while dismissing that community as a lifestyle, and a choice, and simultaneously knowing nothing about the culture or the people therein. Are there straight supporters of gay rights? I am one of them. (mostly) The fact that some straight people know the things I (and the other participants) pointed out in this thread does not negate the fact that there are many people who do not know any of these things. Sometimes they even show up here. I can probably more readily reach them with humor, and with a thread that seems at first glance to agree with their thinking.

On the other hand, unlike the sarcasm-irony blend that everyone else was using, you hit us with unadulterated sarcasm, which is very difficult to understand in a text-only context. And unlike the things we all wrote (which highlighted positive aspects of gay culture and gay history, or drew parallels between condemned gay events and highly-anticipated straight events like Pride Parade and Mardi Gras) the things you wrote really do attack heterosexuals and even insinuate that all gay-bashers are also anti-semitic. I find your suggestion more than a little hypocritical.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"we definetely shouldn't get a life and let everyone else live theirs whatever the fucking way they want to."

I think that if you were as smart as you seem to claim to be, you would have realized that the quote posted above was the giveaway. As for me "'insinuating' that all gay bashers are anti-Semitic", well, that's just taking it a bit too far, don't you think? You're actually inferring too much from what I said.

And finally, when I said "you shoud stick to highligthing the good things about you", I wasn't talking to you, but to some of the gay dudes who seem to have taken this the wrong way and turned it into an attack on heterosexuals.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen, kaike, I wouldn't have said anything to you at all if you hadn't come in here like a hypocritical jackass. I stand by my assertion that your post was far more extreme than anything else anyone wrote, and anyone can see that you followed it up with some bullshit about how we should stick to "highlighting [our] good things" and "cut back a bit on the attack on [you]".

Further, I did understand that your post was a joke, and also that your style is different. Different styles are what make the internet fun. At the same time, I tried to tell you that your humor was harder to get into (in my opinion) than some of the other posters, and I tried to tell you what the difference was. Sarcasm is hard to understand on the internet. Always has been, always will be. More irony would make your point more clearly. Take the advice or leave it. I don't care, it's free.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now, why would I be a "'hypocritical' jackass"? Do you actually know what hypocritical means, or does is just sound like a fancy word and you like to throw it around sometimes?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
AlteredEgo, the point i was making earlier when i said "is this an american thing",then you Pvt me with a sarcastic response and said i would not find it funny, well, you are a mindreader because i don't find this funny>

I don't find this thread needed and there is a lot of straight and gay people on here will be appalled/concerned by some of the comments you guys have written.

My understanding about what gays are fighting for is rights, equality and acceptance and a lot more besides, You people choose to make the gap wider by "scraping the barrow" with all these negative comments, you say your doing it because Straights do it with gays????

Surely it would be better to educate people rather than stoop to the same level.
Or is it that some gay guys love the drama and want to totally alienate themselves from everything not gay .

You started this thread IMO to cause trouble and a lot of sheep followed you.
If you do reply which i am sure you will, please keep it short, i feel my time is getting wasted on you .

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
AlteredEgo, the point i was making earlier when i said "is this an american thing",then you Pvt me with a sarcastic response and said i would not find it funny, well, you are a mindreader because i don't find this funny>

I don't find this thread needed and there is a lot of straight and gay people on here will be appalled/concerned by some of the comments you guys have written.

My understanding about what gays are fighting for is rights, equality and acceptance and a lot more besides, You people choose to make the gap wider by "scraping the barrow" with all these negative comments, you say your doing it because Straights do it with gays????

All what negative comments? One straight guy made a negative sounding comment that was actually clearly pointed out in the same post that it was intended to be ironic - I agree with Altered that he put it badly and it wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the thread. Bar the reactionry hate spewed by the guy at the bottom of page three, that was the only negative post.

Other posters, gay and straight, have been saying positive things but with a sarcastic slant - Basically "these gay people and their perfectly normal lifestyles - how dare they?!". Is it not clear that that is not negative? Can you really not see the difference?

Surely it would be better to educate people rather than stoop to the same level.
Or is it that some gay guys love the drama and want to totally alienate themselves from everything not gay .

If you do reply which i am sure you will, please keep it short, i feel my time is getting wasted on you .

I can't claim to know the inside of AE's head but I know this board and I have read enough of her posts to know that she did not start this thread to make trouble. She started it to make intelligent people, those capable of seeing past the end of their noses, smile. Which it did.

Is there no humour allowed at all? And as for "is it that some gay guys love the drama and want to totally alienate themselves from everything not gay" - that just shows you really did not read the thread. The comment were about gay people going fishing, gardening, having loving relationships - things that people do, gay and straight - but that the anti-gay brigade would insist were the preserve of straight people.

Some people, it appears, seek out out drama and conflict where there is none.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jesus they are taking the world by storm! wtf are we going to do!!

Have a massive fleshpile with dance music and leather and naked Twister?

I don't know, but I want a turn. I demand equal rights! I'm just as good as any homo!

I have no doubt that you suck cock as well as any homo I know.

WOOOF!

Altered I think our plan might work! Every homo in this room for a demonstration of how to fuck right.

Sure, go ahead: use me and then trade me in like an old Chevy. Damn.

This thread was started in jest, Tardis. I know Altered very well and she was totally making a joke. Again, my friend, you have made some assumptions without really understanding the group dynamics or the personalities of the posters. There is no trouble here and there are no sheep here (At least not in this thread). In this case, you simply missed the joke and then talked down to everyone who did get the joke (re: your sheep comment). I thought you said that people should be nicer posters and not be condescending?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now, why would I be a "'hypocritical' jackass"? Do you actually know what hypocritical means, or does is just sound like a fancy word and you like to throw it around sometimes?

I don't know why you'd be a hypocritical jackass. I only know that you were one. If what you really want to know is how you were a hypocritical jackass, I already explained that last night. Perhaps it is you, and not I who have a problem with vocabulary.

Here's my supposedly sarcastic private message. I can't find anything remotely sarcastic or unfriendly in it. Complete and word for word:

alteredego said:
It's not "an American thing". It's sarcasm and irony. The posts in that thread celebrate the contributions the gay community have made to society, and asserts that the so-called gay lifestyle decried by right-wing religious zealots is non-existent. It asserts that gay men and women lead the same types of lives as straight ones. But like any joke, now that it's been explained you understand it, but it won't be funny to you.

Cheers!

Then they must be completely humorless.

I never said anything of the sort. But as I already demonstrated, you want to put your slant on it.

I thought it was educational. Most people have a sense of irony, most people have a sense of humor. Many people think gay people just go out clubbing and having risky sex. I wanted to talk about how the gay people I know are just normal people. Clearly, you did not actually read the thread. If you had, you'd already know that to be true, and you'd also know that I am A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE. I'm not a gay man.

I know the feeling, believe me. :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AlteredEgo, have I told you lately that I love you?

(Oh, and I've worked on some projects since our last phone conversation... please PM me about your progress and your plans. You were still sorting options when we talked...)

Lex, it is SO funny that you posted that Onion article. Tawse and I were laughing about it and quoting it when puck was here... he was so confused!

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I wrote as if I was a right-wing, "family-values", Christian-right conservative who was decrying the increased integration of homosexuals and other queers into society while dismissing that community as a lifestyle, and a choice, and simultaneously knowing nothing about the culture or the people therein.".

I wrote what I wrote as if I was a redneck Christian fundamentalist, who also happens to be an anti-Semitic asshole, and my intention was to attack THAT 'type' of heterosexuals. If you people don't get it, well, your loss.

And when I said that some of you should stop attacking us heteros, I mean the heterosexual population in general, the rest of us, regular people who could not care less about the way other people live their lives. Some of you have said some not very nice things, for instance, implying that we don't know how to fuck right or how to teach math to our kids, and I think that's a bit out there.

About the OP, who by the way seems to think a lot of herself, she's twisted my words: she said I was being hypocritical, and it makes me think that she really doesn't know the meaning of that word. And by the way, sweetie, 'why' is rightly used in that context. God, and I'm the one whose first language is one other than English...