These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Explaining the joke ruins it.

And I'm getting a little tired of all these bulldykes with their wizard sleeves checking me out in the locker room, too. Just because I have a massive clitoris (that happens to look like a penis) and a bionic arm, I don't see why I should have to get ogled by these ogres.

Maybe these bitches should stick to humping the bottom of bridges. I got three questions for them: What the fuck is wrong with your face, ass, and everything else?

Bottom line: Stop staring at me in the locker room you lecherous whores.

You've misconstrued this thread, ampblaster.
Snoozan was parodying Bobbs' thread.
You might not find it funny, of course ... but a parody is what it was.

I understand that, but in a way, I'm trying to defend the poor guy. Everyone bitches about having their preferences. All the size queens get to have their preference and the world can fuck off. I don't see why everyone jumps on his ass because he doesn't want guys at the gym copping a feel.

I also want Cigarbabe to think really hard about the difference between the internet and a gym.

To reiterate, I don't have a problem with the guys staring, but everyone needs to quit bitching about his problem with gays, because they have no problem defending their sexual stance at any given moment of threat to ego.

Any questions about that? Sorry to come on like an asshole. It's late, and I want a bagel.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when their drool falls down my cleavage when I'm doing bench press
I know what you mean. I caught one the other day trying to take a picture of my butt while I was in my aerobic striptease class. Damn those camera phones! Can't I just do an upside-down helicopter pole slide and spin in peace?!?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few lesbian friends and they're really wonderful girls! You can't be so quick to judge people, frankly I'm a little scared of how anti-lesbian this forum is, despite the obvious (large PENIS support group).

Can't we all just get along? :)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few lesbian friends and they're really wonderful girls! You can't be so quick to judge people, frankly I'm a little scared of how anti-lesbian this forum is, despite the obvious (large PENIS support group).

Amazing; I just asked the same thing in the "question" thread.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

IT'S A JOKE!! A SKIT - IT ISN'T REAL!!!

For pity's sake people - it couldn't be more obvious - it's funny cos it doesn't happen - anymore than the world coming to the gym just to stare at bobs's wang happens...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IT'S A JOKE!! A SKIT - IT ISN'T REAL!!!

For pity's sake people - it couldn't be more obvious - it's funny cos it doesn't happen - anymore than the world coming to the gym just to stare at bobs's wang happens...

Calm...calm peace be with you.Let me lick you and all will be well!:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that, but in a way, I'm trying to defend the poor guy. Everyone bitches about having their preferences. All the size queens get to have their preference and the world can fuck off. I don't see why everyone jumps on his ass because he doesn't want guys at the gym copping a feel.

I also want Cigarbabe to think really hard about the difference between the internet and a gym.

To reiterate, I don't have a problem with the guys staring, but everyone needs to quit bitching about his problem with gays, because they have no problem defending their sexual stance at any given moment of threat to ego.

Any questions about that? Sorry to come on like an asshole. It's late, and I want a bagel.
Yeah, I have a question.

bobb's thread was NOT about copping a feel, it was about copping a look. Are you telling me you don't understand the difference? I defend my orientation, yes, but I don't defend bad behavior. Harrassing anyone in a gym locker room is bad behavior, whether it's a guy following you around, or whether it's threatening to kick someone's ass for looking at you. Those are bad behaviors.

And if you don't like snoozan's thread, why do you continue to read and post in it?

Yeah, I have a question.

bobb's thread was NOT about copping a feel, it was about copping a look. Are you telling me you don't understand the difference? I defend my orientation, yes, but I don't defend bad behavior. Harrassing anyone in a gym locker room is bad behavior, whether it's a guy following you around, or whether it's threatening to kick someone's ass for looking at you. Those are bad behaviors.

And if you don't like snoozan's thread, why do you continue to read and post in it?

It's bobs right to think it's rude, DC. If you look in his thread, I didn't say it was wrong to look. I defended it. But everyone's such a sniveling little weasel on this site that they'll say one thing and do another. His thread was attacked because he's obviously a little homophobic and everyone jumped all over his heterosexuality. There's many more gay guys here than straight ones, which would make sense.

My point is that in his mind, he's putting pictures of his dick up for the women to look at. He probably doesn't give a shit that the guys look at his gallery as long as they're not DIRECTLY INVOLVING HIM in it. At least, that's what I've been assuming. I'm not saying this makes the most sense, but if that's what he likes to do, whatever.

The internet argument doesn't hold up. I would never take a dick in the ass, but just because someone saw my dick on the internet does NOT mean it would eventually happen. I also say that other guys have the right to stare...but in addition, if someone asks you to stop...STOP. My posts in his thread back-up what I'm apparently poorly describing now.

And just for the record, I can post wherever I want man. Not to be an ass, but what's the point of only posting in threads you agree with?

Come on...that was a little childish to suggest I should just get out of the thread.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thou shalt not mock Bobs.

(Sarcasm==>You will not get the special privilege of impaling yourself silly on his big cock. :rolleyes: Plus. he will have a conference with the gym management and have you arrested. :eek:<==Sarcasm ends).

:smile:

I like lesbians. Some of my best bodyguards are lesbians. I use them tap out homophobic straight men who get offended by me looking at their obviously large bulges in the gym. I videotape the whole ordeal and upload it to YouTube.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't need to think about the difference, between the internet and a gym amp,not at all.
Unlike a lot of people my behavior here,mirrors my behavior in real life.
Despite what you say No,it's not all right for boobs to wave his dick around at work or in the gym or wherever,and then get upset because people are staring at him. He should be fired for that behavior!
Oh and for the record,he's not a little homophobic,he's hugely homophobic.
cigarbabe:saevil: