These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't need to think about the difference, between the internet and a gym amp,not at all.
Unlike a lot of people my behavior here,mirrors my behavior in real life.
Despite what you say No,it's not all right for boobs :smile: to wave his dick around at work or in the gym or wherever,and then get upset because people are staring at him. He should be fired for that behavior!
Oh and for the record,he's not a little homophobic, he's hugely homophobic.
cigarbabe:saevil:

He is probably a little gay. He probably wanted us to look anyhow. It is that whole "Don't think about a pink elephant and you end up thinking about a pink elephant." psychobabble. It is the same thing. Bobs baits you into looking and you look at it...you get his "I am a straight little princess. Don't look at my scepter. You aren't worthy." when you notice his bulge.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IT'S A JOKE!! A SKIT - IT ISN'T REAL!!!

For pity's sake people - it couldn't be more obvious - it's funny cos it doesn't happen - anymore than the world coming to the gym just to stare at bobs's wang happens...

What the fuck Miss P, I thought we were friends!! THIS HAPPENED TO ME AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN THIS MORNING!!!!! Not real. I'll show you not real when I take you to the gym with me and this man/woman with 3 rotten teeth stinking of Marlboro Reds and practically 10 feet of grey armpit hair and bush tries to walk into the shower stall with you! The stall was private! Private! I was feeling a little horny after my workout and I left the curtain open just a little bit while the hot water coursed down my taut belly and lean thighs, and I was so horny that I took out my little pocket rocket vibe that I carry with me everywhere and began slowly (and PRIVATELY) massaging my quavering, hungry pussy right there in the shower. I have never, ever had problems masturbating in showers and public bathrooms before, but like a bloodhound to scent, she must have heard my discreet buzzing and seen through the teeny tiny 12 inch gap I left in the shower curtain to let steam escape and she stood there drooling and waving her arms threateningly in the direction of my crotch! Well I told that nasty thing to stop staring and go fist herself if she was so excited by me, and when she said something, I punched her in her back as she was turned around. You know what she did? She went and told the management that I was doing something wrong!!! Well of course since the gym is owned by a troupe of these old bags who lick each other's unkempt fish pussies, I got asked to leave! What the fuck?!!? I didn't do anything wrong. I was just using the private lockeroom for my private activities and now I'm to blame? For what? For being hot, straight, and not interested in fucking a bunch of diesel dyke degenerate deviants? This is bullshit, and the fact that my "friends" on LPSG don't even believe my story is even more bullshit. Whatever, I might just post my leaving thread. I've been pissed ever since I didn't get my 3,000 post congratulatory thread, and this might be the last straw. Fuckers.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shall i send you a card for that kind of trauma? I think you need a Hallmark moment..

Yes, I think I need greeting cards sent or I'll leave and never come back. Not like I'm asking for money, but I want everyone to know on top of this outrage I've got a strange disease that my doctors can't find, no work, a sex-crazed meth addict husband, and I'm sure I'm dying and me and my kid are about to be kicked out onto the street in the freezing cold and oh yeah my kid is sick too. But don't send any money, gift cards, money orders, or blank checks made out to:

Snoozan Homohater
PO Box 69
Philadelphia, PA 19017

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao:

Wait, weren't you supposed to lash out at me, then apologize, and beg for support, amidst your threats to leave, while continuing to post? :tongue:

Fuck you, I'm putting you on ignore. I thought you were my friend, but obviously you're just a little troll. Are you a lesbian? I know you are. You're a big lesbo faker. You are just angry that I figured you out.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
. . . They lumber into the lockerroom with their flannel shirts and Wrangler jeans and just stand there and stare at me while I'm trying to change. . . . One day I'm going to get really angry and let one of them have it right in her beard. Just today I was naked and langurously rubbing lotion all over my body when this woman who was way over 50 and looked like the crypt keeper stood near me practically drooling while pretending to change into her swimsuit.

This is total bullshit, and I'd tell the management of my gym but they are all big dykes too. I can't even join another gym because there's not a single gym within 100 miles and I signed a contract for a year here anyway.

Fucking lezzies.

Hmmm . . . I think you have a bigger problem than you think. If I'm not mistaken, those are lumberjacks, not bull dykes.

Just typing out loud.:dunno:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cute thread. The '11 inches of womanhood getting a rod' got me hot, because last night when I was jacking, I thought of mine as a 'woman-penis' and that makes it swell even bigger. It's great to include all possible sexualities if you really want to get the ultimate monster dick. I even fantasize about the dyke who lives in the apartment above me when I am polluting my prick, and that gets me even hotter, but most of the time I don't mesh too well with Lesbians, because they want you to worship small penises and pussy more than big peters and men. Their problem.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just started going to the gym regularly, and though I am really happy with my trainer and the results I'm getting, I have to say I'm getting really sick of these snaggle-toothed old bulldykes with beards looking at my tits while I change. Admittedly, I have bouncy 36DD tits and am getting a rather fine body if I say so myself, but I just can't take these old hags with hairy armpits anymore. They lumber into the lockerroom with their flannel shirts and Wrangler jeans and just stand there and stare at me while I'm trying to change. I mean, I know I look good, but it's different when I'm on the gym floor in my push up bra, tank top and little shorts and I get appreciative glances from the meatheads in the gorilla pit. In the lockerroom I want my private time, and these fat nasty bitches just can't keep their eyes off of my lean thighs and juicy ass. One day I'm going to get really angry and let one of them have it right in her beard. Just today I was naked and langurously rubbing lotion all over my body when this woman who was way over 50 and looked like the crypt keeper stood near me practically drooling while pretending to change into her swimsuit. I saw her try to rub her cunt and be sly about it, but I could tell she was trying to get me to look at her playing with her hairy bush. It was too much. There I was, minding my own business, trying to moisturize my clean-shaven pussy and just because my 11 inches of womanhood got a little bit of a rod doesn't mean I was inviting her drooling, neanderthal stare. She even followed me toward the sauna, and when she came in the door I was forced to wrap the towel around my sweaty, hot body and leave. I think if I didn't leave she would have rubbed her warty ass on me while "pretending" to put steam on the coals.

This is total bullshit, and I'd tell the management of my gym but they are all big dykes too. I can't even join another gym because there's not a single gym within 100 miles and I signed a contract for a year here anyway.

Fucking lezzies.

according to Lafever you attract what you project....wouldn't you agree????

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Fuck you, I'm putting you on ignore. I thought you were my friend, but obviously you're just a little troll. Are you a lesbian? I know you are. You're a big lesbo faker. You are just angry that I figured you out.
Hey!!! Do NOT make me go all "snoozan" on your ass, and call you out on all your BS!

Oh, um, wait, uh...
:rolleyes::tongue::wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well of course since the gym is owned by a troupe of these old bags who lick each other's unkempt fish pussies, I got asked to leave! What the fuck?!!? I didn't do anything wrong. I was just using the private lockeroom for my private activities and now I'm to blame? For what? For being hot, straight, and not interested in fucking a bunch of diesel dyke degenerate deviants?

Hey, don't like my fishy twat? Or my ogling? Tough shit. I was a member at this gym first.

You'd look so hot in a flannel shirt. Wear one next week, m'kay?