These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
according to Lafever you attract what you project....wouldn't you agree????

*dons flannel shirt*

does that mean you have people randomly following you around all day trying to bury their noses on your ass to take a nice long quaff of your anal crevice?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's bobs right to think it's rude, DC. If you look in his thread, I didn't say it was wrong to look. I defended it. But everyone's such a sniveling little weasel on this site that they'll say one thing and do another. His thread was attacked because he's obviously a little homophobic and everyone jumped all over his heterosexuality. There's many more gay guys here than straight ones, which would make sense.

My point is that in his mind, he's putting pictures of his dick up for the women to look at. He probably doesn't give a shit that the guys look at his gallery as long as they're not DIRECTLY INVOLVING HIM in it. At least, that's what I've been assuming. I'm not saying this makes the most sense, but if that's what he likes to do, whatever.

The internet argument doesn't hold up. I would never take a dick in the ass, but just because someone saw my dick on the internet does NOT mean it would eventually happen. I also say that other guys have the right to stare...but in addition, if someone asks you to stop...STOP. My posts in his thread back-up what I'm apparently poorly describing now.

And just for the record, I can post wherever I want man. Not to be an ass, but what's the point of only posting in threads you agree with?

Come on...that was a little childish to suggest I should just get out of the thread.
What is your comprehension problem? Of course it's his right to think it's rude. Where the fuck did I ever say it was not? Don't be an idiot, read my posts. What I had a problem with was his insinuation that he was gonna rough some guy up for looking. I did not "jump all over his heterosexuality," as you so quaintly put it.

Don't put any of the "internet arguments" on me... his gallery was not my issue.

And yes, you can post whatever and wherever you choose. I never said otherwise. I merely questioned why you would post what you did where you did. Do you understand the concept of "semantics?" There's a difference between posting "I disagree with your comments" and "this thread is stupid." If you don't understand the difference, don't call me childish.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*dons flannel shirt*

does that mean you have people randomly following you around all day trying to bury their noses on your ass to take a nice long quaff of your anal crevice?

ummm..yea..I get propositioned all the time..gets annoying at times....but hey ...it is what it is...you should (1)....enjoy life and (2)....stop being in denial ..so what you look like one of the boys....looks are fleeting....you know that....if you can't beat em join em Snoozy

These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!. I think they do get it ...and I think they will continue to get it ...come clean...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I think I need greeting cards sent or I'll leave and never come back. Not like I'm asking for money, but I want everyone to know on top of this outrage I've got a strange disease that my doctors can't find, no work, a sex-crazed meth addict husband, and I'm sure I'm dying and me and my kid are about to be kicked out onto the street in the freezing cold and oh yeah my kid is sick too. But don't send any money, gift cards, money orders, or blank checks made out to:

Snoozan Homohater
PO Box 69
Philadelphia, PA 19017

Snooze--

Don't you worry. I just sent you a prepaid VISA gift card.

Because:

Strange uncurable unknown disease to treat: $10,000/year and more with no insurance.

Feeding a family of four for a month: Unknown. If you have a meth hubbie. You are aren't eating...he smoked you all up like Cheech and Chong.

An (expired) prepaid VISA gift card found on the ground outside the
gas station: FREE. Priceless.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ummm..yea..I get propositioned all the time..gets annoying at times....but hey ...it is what it is...you should (1)....enjoy life and (2)....stop being in denial ..so what you look like one of the boys....looks are fleeting....you know that....if you can't beat em join em Snoozy

These fucking bulldykes just don't get it!. I think they do get it ...and I think they will continue to get it ...come clean...

it's okay arliss, i'd still grudge fuck you if you just promised not to speak in ellipses.

SALPEPE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is way funny! women in a suport site for large penises? or else is the most tongue in cheeck bullshit I have ever read! go girls!!!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is way funny! women in a suport site for large penises? or else is the most tongue in cheeck bullshit I have ever read! go girls!!!

There are a lot of good women here--Spoiled Princess is maybe the best. Women ought to love Fat Cock, as it is the most important commodity in the world. Dykes do have a problem with this, and if they get fucked, usually prefer punicles.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few days ago there was a multi-page rant and response to some guy who was making similar complaints about the fags at his gym.
I wonder if today's original post is simply a satirical result of that?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few days ago there was a multi-page rant and response to some guy who was making similar complaints about the fags at his gym.
I wonder if today's original post is simply a satirical result of that?

Probably, after all, we have to have perfect equality in absolutely everything or we can't be perfect Communists.:wt: (just kidding, love that emoticon)

distillers<3222

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have a perfect right to take these bulldykes to court and sue them for millions of dollars for the psychological harm they might have caused you. Just who the fuck do they think they are looking at you when you're flaunting your nakedness in private.

I remember one time when I was at a lesbian club minding my own business, I wasn't wearing knickers because it was hot and while I was dancing on a table this hideous old lesbian troll bitch kept surreptitiously stealing glances at my wet snatch, is it too much to ask that they keep their eyes to themselves.

Why would you go into a lesbian bar if you didn't want to get hit on?
and to the person who started this, don't be stupid, just because a few butch lesbians are looking at you doesn't mean everyone does. And If you feel so uncomfortable shower at home. Don't be such a bitch. And what the hell is your" eleven inches of womenhood"?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you go into a lesbian bar if you didn't want to get hit on?
and to the person who started this, don't be stupid, just because a few butch lesbians are looking at you doesn't mean everyone does. And If you feel so uncomfortable shower at home. Don't be such a bitch. And what the hell is your" eleven inches of womenhood"?
Have you ever won a Darwin Award?

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was about to write a hypocritical remark, but then noticed the parody of Bobs' post...well done