These people should be ashamed of themselves (Racist and Homophobia)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn’t allegedly “conveniently” leave anything out. This isn’t the first campaign and his staff are new either, they were staging and got caught pure and simple.

And WTF are you mentioning John McCain and his vote against another federal holiday for? That had zero to do with racism so why would you be playing the race card? :rolleyes:

1. Proof please.

2. How am I playing the race card when you are the one accusing obama's campaign aids of being racist. If they were guilty of doing that based on the fact that the 2 women were muslim, then that's not racism. That's descrimination based on religion. The term "racism" in erroneous in itself. We are all the same race. Simply different skin colors that we call ethnic groups.

So this ethnic descrimination that you call "racism" wasn't even present in the first place.

So where did I play the "race card" ? All I said was that John Mccain voted against MLK day. Nowhere did that statement contain teh words: race , ethnic , black , or white. .You're the one prematurely injecting race into a simple statement.

And yes you did conveniently left out the part after that news sagment where numerous pictures were shown that displayed Muslim people with Obama in public , on campuses , and on stage.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We can have a Cristopher Columbus day but we can't honor someone who gave their life for equality?

I’m a big fan of Martin Luther King and anybody else that has been responsible for human rights over the years but agree with Mccain we did not need another federal holiday for what he did anymore than we need federal holidays for those responsible for women’s & children’s rights.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
First of all I'm bald because of certain activities I do lol, I'm not a skinhead :tongue:

I've seen both sides of Racism. My grandfather (mother's father) was extremely racist, however none of his beliefs were transfered to my mother and both my parents were blind to color/creed/religion etc.

I remember going to his house and we could never watch NBA games as an example. If we did he would go into an hour long episode of dropping words I won't use here etc. When I got old and was able to I would just leave, when someones that old more often than not there is not much you can do to change them.

When I was a kid, we moved to Passaic, NJ. Where I was able to see some forms of Racism imposed on me. At best there were about 2-3 white kids per class in grammar school. Being harrassed, getting into fights etc occured almost daily. But it didn't effect me at all later in life, as I said my parents set a very good foundation and tried their best to explain to me why people do such things. Besides I can't be racist I like Nubian Queens waaaaay too much lol.

With all that said I think if someone is against "race mixing" well that's their right. If they think homosexuality is immoral, again it's their right. It's backwards thinking and ignorant, but still their right to think it. However, enforcing your beliefs on others, through intimidation/violence/commiting crime etc, is beyond unacceptable. These people should be gathered up and dropped on an island, that's what they want anyways, is to be a "pure" race.

I dislike assholes and people without tolerance, that's about it.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U.S. Federal Holidays:

New Year's Day,
Birthday of Martin Luther King,
Inauguration Day, .
Washington's Birthday,
Inauguration Day,
Armed Forces Day, .
Memorial Day,
Flag Day, June 14th.
United States of America's Independence Day, July 4.
Labor Day, first Monday in September.
Columbus Day, second Monday in October (federal holiday since 1971).
Election Day, Tuesday on or after November 2.
Veterans Day, November 11th (except from 1971 to 1977, inclusive, when it was celebrated on the fourth Monday in October; formerly known as Armistice).
Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November.
Christmas Day, December 25th. I have finally included this since it is a federal holiday, although it is not based on a secular holiday.

Is it me or does Veterans Day, Memorial Day and Armed Forces Day seem like it can be bundled all into 1 day called Military Rememberance Day or something?

Media
While I am not an authority on most of these issues, there seems to be aspects of the bigger picture these people are losing sight of.

It's a waste of life to live so bound up in ignorance.

Hatred is hatred. There is some truth to "Love thy neighbor as thy self." Point being they don't love themselves, nor do they have one single iota of common sense. "Let us make man in our image" Humans are diverse, this was intentional and part of a grand design. If it were not the case, all horses would look the same, trees look the same, every snow flake would be the same and how miserable would we all be if this were the case?

Instead of basing opinion's on a person's character, no matter what they look like or prefer sexually, these people become a drain on the connection that we all share. What one does, affect the others. Whether you agree with this or not the fact of the matter is these folks represent the worst in all of us.

People around the world are awakening to a higher level of consciousness.
These ideas do not include living in the perpetual darkness of ignorance but instead, living and moving into the light of awareness and responsibility.

It's about mutual responsibility and pulling together and getting through the worst of it instead of weighing ourselves down bickering and fighting because one guy wear's heels or one woman is black or one guy is tall or one kid has kinky hair or whether one person is not as well read as the other. People have a right to be heard and to be here but for the sake of common sense these are ideas that are just no longer acceptable in attaining a better way of life.

Evolve!!

Last edited:

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya see what I mean?! Look at that love right there, a fine straight black lady and a fine gay white man on good terms and happy. ITS REVOLUTION UP IN THIS BITCH! Black people, white people, asian, indian, UNITE in a group hug ya'll! Fuck the dumbshit and all this animosity running rampant in the world today, can't we all just get along?

Why Cant We Be Friends?!

God I love ya'll folks.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, this thread should close before it gets bad again.

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have read through all the responses (for once) and I enjoyed a lot of the things some of you guys have said. I have been fortunate enough in never facing any obvious forms of racism or homophobism (i think I made up a word). I am from the South (North Carolina), so its crazy to me to hear that peeps are dealing with these issues in Maryland and California (a big shock to me).

I am a pot luck of races. Mixed with everything under the sun. And unless I am just oblivious to it, I never felt as though I was made to be less than anyone else. So some may argue that this is a good thing, for I have had a amazing life.

I would never use the word pity (or display the emotion for that matter), but I feel for those who have dealt with these obstacles, homosexuals and minorities alike. I would love to see a day where everyone, and I mean everyone, is accepted for who they are. But I am also realistic. Even if that day does come in the future, we all must live in the now and focus on our own happiness. I refuse to give any person the satisfaction in knowing that their views, however immoral or twisted they may be, has effected me in any way.

All I say is surround yourself with those who make you happy and keep up the good fight (for gays and racial equality).

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I live in somewhat of a bubble and I havent seen this kind of trash doing those god awful things.I have heard awful stories from some of my girlfriends that are black.I once was driving thru weho and had the top down on my car.A suv full of rednecks called me a fag,I just said "And" lol.There was no comeback from the backwoods boys.lol.Sad that these skinhead gangs cant be put away.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I live in somewhat of a bubble and I havent seen this kind of trash doing those god awful things.I have heard awful stories from some of my girlfriends that are black.I once was driving thru weho and had the top down on my car.A suv full of rednecks called me a fag,I just said "And" lol.There was no comeback from the backwoods boys.lol.Sad that these skinhead gangs cant be put away.

Jason...we prefer to be called Appalachian or Ozark Americans. Its words like "redneck" that start things like this. Not saying you weren't in the right because they definitely weren't but turn the other cheek and be the bigger man next time.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U.S. Federal Holidays:
<...>
Is it me or does Veterans Day, Memorial Day and Armed Forces Day seem like it can be bundled all into 1 day called Military Rememberance Day or something?
Surely you think our service members are important enough to have those days? Each one is for a very different purpose, and should have a very different tone. AF Day is for those who are currently serving; Veterans' Day is for those who have served; Memorial Day for those who are no longer living, and especially those who died in service. I think that rates 3 separate holidays...:wink:

Did you check out that link I posted earlier?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. Proof please.

2. How am I playing the race card when you are the one accusing obama's campaign aids of being racist. If they were guilty of doing that based on the fact that the 2 women were muslim, then that's not racism. That's descrimination based on religion. The term "racism" in erroneous in itself. We are all the same race. Simply different skin colors that we call ethnic groups.

So this ethnic descrimination that you call "racism" wasn't even present in the first place.

So where did I play the "race card" ? All I said was that John Mccain voted against MLK day. Nowhere did that statement contain teh words: race , ethnic , black , or white. .You're the one prematurely injecting race into a simple statement.

And yes you did conveniently left out the part after that news sagment where numerous pictures were shown that displayed Muslim people with Obama in public , on campuses , and on stage.

1. How much more “proof” do you need on top of Skippy’s own public admission of wrong doing?

2. No play on words is required here; discrimination and racism both can play correctly for this one. Skippy’s staff did not want "that" race of towel heads in their photo op.

And no, I allegedly conveniently left out nothing. Just because Skippy has held photo ops with other races in the past does not mean his campaign was not busted asking other races to stay out of this photo op.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't the Klan still active in parts of western MD?

One thing I've always wondered is if these people are so against other skin colors, why the hell do they cover themselves in all black tattooes?:eek: Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question but goes to show you how stupid their thinking is.