these women don't fake an orgasm

Scholar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree Thin7 but... I gotta say, what a great straight line! "Tongue in cheek..." :smile:

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol, my gf and I joke around all the time about the stuff guys come up with as evidence that a woman has really had an orgasm in this section.

Like "Yeah, you can tell that was a real orgasm because her vagina moved. A moving vagina is a clear indicator that an orgasm has occurred".

I'd never be so bold as to say that a woman couldn't fool me if she wanted, but the stuff some guys here come up with as proof is priceless, especially when it's faker than hell :tongue:

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never doubted this woman for a second! She's a solo act, and I'm in awe of her complete commitment to force herself to cum over and over again! About 20 minutes in it switches to another, more "refreshed" clip of her...but it continues to be one of the more impressive feats of self-abuse!
How many orgasms? - xHamster.com

I never doubted this woman for a second! She's a solo act, and I'm in awe of her complete commitment to force herself to cum over and over again! About 20 minutes in it switches to another, more "refreshed" clip of her...but it continues to be one of the more impressive feats of self-abuse!
How many orgasms? - xHamster.com

fake or not that scene is epic.

Her body is Amazing!

who is she?

Last edited by a moderator: