college22punk9

I hope he controls his fast growing beer gut. =P

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The original supposition: Hung or not? While he is blessed with good looks and an amazing ability to shoot copious amounts of cum during an orgasm, the SuperSoaker is built 'average', just like the majority of us. I would suck him off in a heartbeat because I consider his size perfect...but that's just me. ;o)

Evanjelion

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know why, but I find him really arrogant. Maybe it's the way he smiles at the camera. For him being not so built, eh, I don't really care so much. I just wonder how long its going to take for his site to get shut down for infringing on the SuperSoaker brand name!

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't see why his "talent" merits an entire website dedicated to him. i mean, if you are horny enough and you edge yourself enough, you can shoot like that too.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the amazing thing is that this guy, however arrogant people may think he is, can actually do this every day (sometimes twice) :eek:

jebby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree Evan....from talking to him on several occasions, he was very arrogant, almost to the point where he needed to bend over and kiss his own ass. I knew him from when I was in HS--we went to rival high schools... and I would participate in Vocal Jazz Choir contests, he was always at the events....still very arrogant even back then. I dont think he's very hung...and like someone else stated...he better control his growing beer gut....otherwise its gonna become a hanging gut. IMHO, he's a concieted, shrinky dink, prick!! :)

jebby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats kinda what I was thinking...but now he's so full of himself that he's started taking his shirt off. I dont know, maybe its just me...but he is too full of himself. People like that just piss me off....

Sorry I just had to vent a little bit!!

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite his attitude and whether or not you find him attractive, you have to give him credit for such an uncommon talent.

drew2u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
speaking of his cleaning lady, did you ever notice what the early clips of his apartment looked like...LOL...guys, if you must make a movie of yourself...please please please at least clean up the crap and dirty clothes strewn all over the place first...what a pig! I think he should put more energy into other venues than jerking off four times a day.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
^lol like his messy bedroom would have any effect on you guys if he was standin in front of you wavin that meat aound!LOL

fittnesshemale

Cherished Member
Media
oooooh my well i dont belive it is that guy a star dose anyone pay to watch that guy 2 cum i hope not he should spend more time in the gym not beating he´s meat in front of the cam......xxxxx hey dont pay 2 see that .....even i can do that and better ;-) 4 free
xxx Fittnesshemale

thesupersoaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone, its me, SuperSoaker. from The Supersoaker- Ready to Get Soaked?

thanks for all your comments. I try to ignore the negative comments from people but also realize people have everyright to say what they say, its a free country right? You all are right, maybe I should join the gym, maybe I shouldnt be such a prude, maybe I should just clean my room, but the fact of the matter is, this is just me, and im happy the way I am. A lot of people are. We all are jeloues of something we dont pocess. Infact, what is it that makes this site SO popular? The fact that half the people on here dont have dicks bigger than 7-8inches right? You know it. We dream of a big cock, we dream of shooting a ton and making our cumshots powerful. Well, Ive been blessed with the cumshot part of that. haha. Im 6"c average. So Im not hung. Im also 175 lbs, and 5'9" so yea i guess you could say Im chubby. lol who cares? Life is too short. So lets quit the negative bitching. It just brings us all down, I mean, lets look into eachothers lives....no one is perfect...looking at the previous posts of "jebby" for instance, states a man, who lives a sheltered life....out in the boondocks of society. married, with kids, doesnt know what to do with his wife, he says he loves her, but loves cock at the same time? ooooohh the humanity....yet he says he knows me, yup, uh huh, sure.....we all have issues, lets stick to the ones we have on our plates okay?

I guess I didnt realize I would become so popular online. Yes, my online supershooting image was born thru a curious type video post on xtube.com a few months later and over 1.8 million views, I decided to open up my own website. its doing okay. And thanks to all my fans worldwide!