TheSuperSoaker.com - Hung or not?

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Hello everyone, its me, SuperSoaker. from The Supersoaker- Ready to Get Soaked?

thanks for all your comments. I try to ignore the negative comments from people but also realize people have everyright to say what they say, its a free country right? You all are right, maybe I should join the gym, maybe I shouldnt be such a prude, maybe I should just clean my room, but the fact of the matter is, this is just me, and im happy the way I am. A lot of people are. We all are jeloues of something we dont pocess. Infact, what is it that makes this site SO popular? The fact that half the people on here dont have dicks bigger than 7-8inches right? You know it. We dream of a big cock, we dream of shooting a ton and making our cumshots powerful. Well, Ive been blessed with the cumshot part of that. haha. Im 6"c average. So Im not hung. Im also 175 lbs, and 5'9" so yea i guess you could say Im chubby. lol who cares? Life is too short. So lets quit the negative bitching. It just brings us all down, I mean, lets look into eachothers lives....no one is perfect...looking at the previous posts of "jebby" for instance, states a man, who lives a sheltered life....out in the boondocks of society. married, with kids, doesnt know what to do with his wife, he says he loves her, but loves cock at the same time? ooooohh the humanity....yet he says he knows me, yup, uh huh, sure.....we all have issues, lets stick to the ones we have on our plates okay?

I guess I didnt realize I would become so popular online. Yes, my online supershooting image was born thru a curious type video post on xtube.com a few months later and over 1.8 million views, I decided to open up my own website. its doing okay. And thanks to all my fans worldwide!
rawk on supersoaker
i personally LOVED the vids!

thesupersoaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thank you , you guys, nice to see encouraging and positive posts now. cept what was that guy with the poodle hair telling me to put on some talc powder for my shiny forhead? beauty consultant? You know Im a beauty school drop out. the industry just wasnt for me. lol

gimmebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys....I think there is a lot of envy and jealousy on this site. Perhaps supersoaker is not your thing...that's ok. Move on...change the channel.

The fact is, some of us here find him HOT! He has a great smile, his body is fine the way it is...he's manly....nice cock...and man! Those cum shots....there ain't nothing hotter in my book. I just wish I could feel them shoot in the back of my throat.

Don't be haters, guys...

thesupersoaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha funny, you guys are great....all of a sudden i show up on here and this celebrity talk turns to HI how are you??? its like minneasota FAKE. passive agressive...fuck its the midwest cant stand it....you know where i want to live? ATLANTA!!! boys are fine as hell down there and sweet and honest!

thanks again to my REAL fans

SS

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have to agree - definitely NOT hung and definitely has attitude - have spoken to him on Dudesnude alot and to say he loves himself would be a huge understatement - A penis that is definitely not worthy of discussion on LPSG!!!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha funny, you guys are great....all of a sudden i show up on here and this celebrity talk turns to HI how are you??? its like minneasota FAKE. passive agressive...fuck its the midwest cant stand it....you know where i want to live? ATLANTA!!! boys are fine as hell down there and sweet and honest!

thanks again to my REAL fans

SS

Sorry, man...didn't realize I was saying anything wrong; I was trying to be sincere.

I'll retract my earlier post.

Hell, I'll help you move to Atlanta...the sooner the better.

But you'll have to lift your boxes of peroxide yourself; I can't carry that much weight.

And aviator, you're right...the 'tude ruins the whole package.

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My, my, so much judgment. Let's try not to blur the line between The Supersoaker, a role portrayed in vids on a website, and the person he's outside of that, when he goes to his daytime job and hangs out with his friends. In all honesty, both sides of this guy are attractive to me. He has the perfect build and perfect size. He's also super nice! I'm tired of seeing skinny, bitchy little fairies, overly muscular "str8 acting" closet cases, and heterosketchy celebs. And I certainly don't need a dick so big that the only fun you can have with it is stroking it. SS, don't let the haters get to you. You're fine the way you are!

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I find interesting is, of all these posts, only one female is among them. As a superblaster myself, I've said it before: most women find it messy and don't care for it when I spray me semen all over the place. Any females out there who like it when their guy shoots a big wad on them?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What I find interesting is, of all these posts, only one female is among them. As a superblaster myself, I've said it before: most women find it messy and don't care for it when I spray me semen all over the place. Any females out there who like it when their guy shoots a big wad on them?

Yup. Definitely agree with ya. I spray like a garden hose - it goes everywhere and my gf hates it. The guys that i fool with love it. They always want me to spray it all over them.

thesupersoaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree - definitely NOT hung and definitely has attitude - have spoken to him on Dudesnude alot and to say he loves himself would be a huge understatement - A penis that is definitely not worthy of discussion on LPSG!!!

Gosh, I gave you attitude? Could it possibly because ur photos are FAKE and are not of you? lol

thesupersoaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats right I do love myself. And quite honestly its about time. We come into this world alone, we leave alone.....we our are own best friends. To love another , you must first be able to love yourself ......you should know that at your age....im mean , crips , im 23 years old. Thank you....have a good day everyone....

Evanjelion

Experimental Member
Media
Realistically, this was a place for public discourse. It wasn't supposed to be a place where we stroke someone's ego. Obviously you have fans who adore you and enjoy your videos, so kudos to you. That is of course why you are choosing to sell your image on the internet at a profit.

However, if you are going to try to profit off of your looks or abilities then we as possible patrons should have the ability to discuss whether or not we appreciate your product.

Either way, I suggest that if you are going to sell your image on the internet you get used to people discussing your product...