TheSuperSoaker.com - Hung or not?

JandR

Just Browsing
Media
Keep Your Chin up Michael......You are a Great Guy and we have enjoyed being "online" friends with you. You have always been polite and respectful to us. Pay no mind to all the negative shit...You do not have to prove anything or try to please anyone on here.....Its Your life so LIVE it!! JeremyRay

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I talked to him a long time ago on gay.com. I never had an issue with him because of attitude. He always came across (bad pun but I couldn't resist) as a smart level headed man. I doubt he'd remember me but I did like my chats with him.

Sklar

Supersoak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Black River Falls (Wisconsin, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Listen you guy . The only reason I ever joined this website was because of what other people said about me. I did a google seach back in 2007 and found this thread. I ony did my online videos to get the positive feedback I needed that I didnt have. I tried everything I could to be accepted. I never truly was happy with myself.

Wheres my bIg penis after all of this?

Reactions: CoCoRockafella

gleeo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Listen you guy . The only reason I ever joined this website was because of what other people said about me. I did a google seach back in 2007 and found this thread. I ony did my online videos to get the positive feedback I needed that I didnt have. I tried everything I could to be accepted. I never truly was happy with myself.

Stop explaining yourself.. you dont need to. do you abd forget everyone else.

I've watched your videos for a while now and your cumshots are amazing, sexy and exciting. Thanks for giving me so much pleasure, buddy.

Reactions: hairynycstud

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen you guy . The only reason I ever joined this website was because of what other people said about me. I did a google seach back in 2007 and found this thread. I only did my online videos to get the positive feedback I needed that I didnt have. I tried everything I could to be accepted. I never truly was happy with myself.

I have enjoyed watching you clips for a long time. Your a great guys. Your sexy as hell, and when you shot, you are truly a super soaker. One of my favorite things about you is how you give us all that beautiful smile... Thanks for all the hot videos.