TheTox/Gatoraidan - the perfect cock

Very Impressive although he does have 2 very important factors going for him. He looks like he has 5% body fat and an absolutely straight penis. From what I have found the female hand width can range from 2.5 to 3.5 inches Im going to guess the girl in this picture is fairly petite.

But in all according to this picture I'd put it at 8 to 8.5 at the most.

Attachments

Coqfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, I've been seeing that famous STAX can cock comparison for year, now I know who/where it came from. In one of his posing gatoraidan mentioned that he was visiting school in Philly (Penn) that was back in '06. I wonder if he decided to go there. Philly is a great place to go to school and Penn is certainly the best. If he did go, there must've been quite a few happy girls in Philly.

Reactions: Hero50

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wow, that's some amazing stuff. I had another RAR file with some of those pics but that's all of them and more right there. Looks like an 8"-9" by 6" cock. Always thought his pics, in both cock and body type/build, resembled me and mine the most of anybody I've seen, amateur or pro, so that's probably why I've got an affinity for his stuff. That red head girl in his pics is absolutely stunning:

Attachments

Reactions: Hero50