They Ain't So Great!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
was this sarcasm? if not, can i get in your pants? bliss has this great photo of my tits that she can't get off of her phone, but when i get it i'm going to waggle it at you.

Was that sarcasm? No, I think not.

I dislike Amy with every fibber of my being. She's a glorified drug user. I mean, she's as bad as Pete Dohetry (or whatever his lastname is). People who are celebrities, are expected to hold themselves with some sort of dignity.

If she wants to take what talent she has and waste it because she's an addict who has been in and out of Rehab (4 times now?), then go ahead, but don't expect me to be impressed by her.

Sorry, I feel the same way about others who waste their life.
~~~~~

As for your boobies, Snoozan, I expect pictures photoshopping them, to make them look like Christmas ornaments. :)

Marisa Tomein poisoning She's just ghastly and an Oscar for My Cousin Vinny???? That wasn't acting folks! It' like giving an Oscar to Keanu for playing a gay stoner surfer.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Madonna ain't so great! Her voice is scratchy and if it weren't for mixing on her CDs she'd sound ridiculous. However, she is a good entertainer/dancer. But a terrible actress.

Also, and I'll break another stereotype, Barbara Streisand isn't all that great. Her voice is mediocre at best and she over does everything she sings. She is a luke warm actress and in the movies she's in she's always carried by decent writing and better actors and actresses around her that make the movies worth watching. Also, she's a mega bitch in real life!

These are two great entertainers, not necessarily great actors or singers though I do think Streisand does have a great voice even if it is overwrought.

Madonna ain't so great! Her voice is scratchy and if it weren't for mixing on her CDs she'd sound ridiculous. However, she is a good entertainer/dancer. But a terrible actress.

Also, and I'll break another stereotype, Barbara Streisand isn't all that great. Her voice is mediocre at best and she over does everything she sings. She is a luke warm actress and in the movies she's in she's always carried by decent writing and better actors and actresses around her that make the movies worth watching. Also, she's a mega bitch in real life!

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
James Blunt and Julia Roberts and Elton John and well probably most of the guys you all have just mentioned but I dont know who they are because I find music and cinema so shitty nowadays I dont even listen or watch ...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
James Blunt and Julia Roberts and Elton John and well probably most of the guys you all have just mentioned but I dont know who they are because I find music and cinema so shitty nowadays I dont even listen or watch ...
Well said. The music industry killed the creativity of the artist many years ago. Its a one shot deal with a new artist today. One strike and your out. Thus creating a musical abortion of flash in the pans.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Omg thank you to that person who said Nickelback! I have never been able to differentiate between any two of their songs, they are all identical. My bro used to like them and played them, so I said to him "take that freaking song off repeat". Turns out he had just played like 5 of their songs. Lol

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Thge list could be endless in the music industry--with hundreds of songs that qualify as "earworms"--you hear it and hate it but it won't leave your mind...

Got to add that I don't understand the appeal of Rod Stewart, the fat no chinned raspy voiced butthole who thinks he's a singer.

I heard his recording of "Stardust" on the radio. He sang it and missed the notes? If you can't reach the pitch, don't even try. Why bother? Because he has this ego, and a resume....

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Barbara Striesand lost me years ago with her continual selection of schmaltzy songs she selects to record. They're all blather and no substance.

Especially the "Pee-pull" song. Think those lyrics over.

People who need people are nuerotic stalkers who will knife you when you turn them down.

I'm lucky that I can get myself together settle down and read, draw, write meditate. Don't need someone to make me "whole". I'm that already.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
These are two great entertainers, not necessarily great actors or singers though I do think Streisand does have a great voice even if it is overwrought.

I've never really gotten Madonna, though I admit she does quite a number of things reasonably well.
But Streisand for me is in another category.
I remember her version of Somewhere from West Side Story ... basically the equivalent of putting a V12 in a Mini Cooper.
All wrong, of course, but Streisand made it work.
Very overwrought, but to me, still extraordinary.

Barbara Striesand lost me years ago with her continual selection of schmaltzy songs she selects to record. They're all blather and no substance.

Especially the "Pee-pull" song. Think those lyrics over.

People who need people are nuerotic stalkers who will knife you when you turn them down.

I like it, ZOS23xy. But to each his own.
LOL. Okay.
But maybe it's in part a song about acknowledging how we are all intertwined ... and those who acknowledge their needs are more in touch with their real nature.
(Although I have the uneasy sense that I'm giving more credit than is due.)