They call it a "man pussy."

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So i don't know if there is a thread like this or whatever but I'm making this one cause I'm stunned and stunned is the only word to describe how stunned I am.

So they call it a man pussy and if you know what I'm talking about than there's no need to explain what it is but I am grossed out. I never know that was even possible! that is inhumanly grotesque.

I believe in the whole "no hate just good vibes" thing but I'm so dumbfounded.

It's like holy crap I'm speechless.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry for my ignorance, but can someone please explain to me what this is? pics would be useful too lol.

We're just talking about a man's bumhole. Unfortunately when you associate a man (or mans genitals) with something female, it becomes disgusting. Because women are disgusting.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We're just talking about a man's bumhole. Unfortunately when you associate a man (or mans genitals) with something female, it becomes disgusting. Because women are disgusting.

Yes, we are very disgusting. Ewwww vaginas are gross....:rolleyes:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha yeah I was just having a little joke with what I said before :)

Wow, I never actually knew that a-holes could look like that..it really does look like a vagina...it that natural? How does that happen?

idk... maybe fisting or extremely large dildos, probably got fucked one to many times?

yet I do remember that if you poop to hard that your asshole goes inside out. but that might be an old wives' tale