they can't find boner

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
American Aquarium Drinker | HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM? Andrew Koenig (AK-47, the...

HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM?

Andrew Koenig (AK-47, the video guy on “Never Not Funny,” and “Boner” from “Growing Pains”) has been missing for a week, last seen 2/14 in Vancouver. Didn’t make his flight back to the US on 2/16. The Vancouver Police are involved, and lots of people are looking. Could you reblog this and help get the word out? And say some prayers or think some positive thoughts?

UPDATE: It’s not that I don’t appreciate the “like”s, but PLEASE DO REBLOG THIS. You might have followers in Vancouver, and though the presence of the word “Boner” may make this look like a joke, I assure you it isn’t. Thanks!

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His parents announced today, 2/25/10, that Andrew Koenig aka Boner was found dead. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

RandomLust

Just Browsing
Media
Koenig's (boner's) father was Walter Koenig who starred in the original television series Star Trek in the 1960s. He and his wife were on morning television today making a statement.

Walter Koenig said "my son took his own life".

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A very tragic ending I hope he has found peace and his family can find a way to cope and move ahead.