They Fit Condoms (Condomania)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Several weeks ago we were informed of a new Condom coming into the market place. They Fit comes in 55 sizes and you had to download a kit to check yourself out before you could order the proper size. To make a long story short, I downloaded a kit and achieved the wrong size because of my printer problems. I requested a Fit Kit via U. S. Mail and finally ordered the proper size condom last week. They came on Friday and I have conducted a "Field Trial" as I promised. The feel and fit with the proper size was great. The pleasure that I was able to give and also receive during intercourse was intense. I will continue to use these condoms. For a point of reference, I have used condoms for over a quarter of a century for birth control. The new "They-Fit" are simply the best. Check them out at "Condomania" today.

2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please refer to the topic, "New Measuring Kit Available For Download". Thanks. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice