They Fit condoms partially back on Condomania

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got an email from Condomania.com saying they have limited sizes of They Fit condoms now. The website says only 5 of 70 sizes right now, and there is no direct way to tell what sizes they have. It seems like you can select any size and put it in your cart, but I'm not sure what sizes are available.

EDIT: OK, it says "Once you've measured with our Fit Kit, you may select the quantity to purchase and the condom length on this web page. The page will automatically reload with the TheyFit widths available for that length."

When you select the length, then it gives choices for width. But it seems like there are 53 of the 70 sizes available, so maybe it is a misprint, 5 is supposed to be 53?

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

Last edited:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was comparing the old "fit kit" to the new one.

They used to have 55 sizes, now they say it should be 70. It looks like they mostly only added sizes in the small range. The smallest girth used to only have the two smallest lengths (J33, A33), but now has three longer sizes (L33, I33, E33). And the second smallest girth used to have only two lengths (J44, A44), but now has four longer sizes (L44, I44, E44, B44).

But on the website you can select N22 (about 7" long and largest girth), but that isn't shown as an available size on the Fit Kit. So maybe they did add some more larger sizes too.

jakesterling

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ordered (5) 12 packs this evening immediately upon receiving my private invitation . I pulled out one of my old packs to check sizing, then used the new fit kit to verify. The fit kit must have changed because I ended up ordering a completely different length than previously. The girth was almost but not quite the same.

Due to my girth (TF17) the largest girth mass market condoms, of which there are only 2, only come close to providing room (60mm, I am 65mm) so I have been hard pressed to have fun with traditional condoms for a LONG time.

Unfortunately last time around I only had purchased (2) 3 packs of They Fits. Lesson learned. I may order more once I test out my new size (& depending on expiration date).