• I have used them and will continue to do so:

Votes: 27 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
maxman said:
there has to be some company that makes comdoms for shorter cocks that are thick...if anyone knows of one..let me know..:tongue:
I think it was Men's Health mag that said TheyFit could accomodate virutally anyone, unless they're shaped like a cake. You may fall in that category with that stump of yours, buddy. :biggrin1: Luck be with you.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grit said:
Where do you find the "they fit condoms". I tried typing it in and got nothing. Is there a link?

At present, they are available only from condomainia.com. Go to http://www.condomania.com/TheyFit/ to reach them directly. I'm not sure why you got nothing- Google gives me 512 hits (including condomainia) for "they fit condoms".

TallAdam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My room mate is a clown to say the least. He ordered a pack of the J33 and a pack of the G22. One night when our girlfriends were over he pulled out the packs and gave my girl the J33 and of course gave his girl the G22. She just about had a fit at the size of the thing, of course, my girl took the J33 and to my surprise actually tried to get it on me. Well, she tried to squash my head into it, that is until it split open.

The part which depressed my roommate was the G22 couldn't be unrolled all the way and was so loose it kept sliding off on it's own. To make matters worse his girl took one of the J33's and put it on him and to his embarrasment it was a perfect fit.

My girl put the G22 on me, and I thought it was still a wee bit tight but it was the best fitting condom I have ever worn. It was about an inch short of the base but I can't get that deep in her without bottoming out. That was a FUN night.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started with life styles dual pleasure. Unexperienced as I was, I soon realized that was a no go whn my dude started to hurt. I then switched to Magnum's but they are too tight also. I'm worried about going to the XL however, and finding them too big. Anyone with an 8" x 6" who can give me a pretty good guestimate about which condom to use?

Big Don

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Anyone with an 8" x 6" who can give me a pretty good guestimate about which condom to use?

I'm pretty close to your size, and I've never had a problem with a Magnum XL. I was getting tired of not being able to fit into a regular sized condom, but I didn't want to waste the money on a full box if they weren't the right size, so I got a sample through trojan's website. I think they still offer samples, but I'm not certain.

I always get an ego boost when I take a box of XL's to the check out counter.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
IAnyone with an 8" x 6" who can give me a pretty good guestimate about which condom to use?

I'm about your size too (8.5x5.5) and I use the Magnum XLs which work great. I read on another post/thread here on the site that they are 'engineered' to fit a 7.5x5. Which is true since I have about an inch of bare skin when I roll it all the way down. As far as tightness, they tend to leave a ring mark, but how else is it going to stay on? They are not too tight - if anything, in a way, they serve as a latex cock ring!

D

deleted3272

This thred is really helpfull, thanx guys. sounds like the magnum xl will have the width I need, ill check em out.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all so much for answering my questions. A 12 pack of Magnum XL's it is then! Hopefully theres a cute clerk there who takes notice:wink:

D

deleted3272

LINittanyLion said:
Hopefully theres a cute clerk there who takes notice:wink:

Ill have to look into that too...lol, see if she wants to take part in the test run:biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lube Up Date as You Enjoy They Fit Condoms. Somewhere in my past I recall reading about a drop or two of lube inside the condom. Then, in this topic, which I started, someone also made the comment. Let me assure you that I have and will continue to use lubes. I have normally used the regular KY Gel. Recently I have acquired the new KY Warming Lube. A bit of this goes a long way and certainly helps with the warm fuzzy feelings that I appreciate during sexual activity. I have never tried an excessive amount of lube and therefore I have never had any problem with condom slippage, even during quite aggressive stroking. My spouse does not like liberal amounts of the warming KY because she stated it burns; thus she applies the regular KY Gel.

I still enjoy reading this topic and of course all the others here at LPSG.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hung said:
Lube Up Date as You Enjoy They Fit Condoms. Somewhere in my past I recall reading about a drop or two of lube inside the condom. Then, in this topic, which I started, someone also made the comment. Let me assure you that I have and will continue to use lubes.

Just out of curiosity, why would you put the lube on the inside of the common?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
Just out of curiosity, why would you put the lube on the inside of the common?

(common => Condom?)

I always put lots of lube inside the condom. Some people do this by holding the rolled-up condom like a cup, and pouring a little in. I do it by putting a lot of lube on my penis and giving it a few strokes with my hand. I find this makes the condom easier to get on (I'm already using They Fit U22, the widest available), more comfortable, and increases sensation a bit. Some people have expressed concern that a lot of lube inside might make the condom slip off. I've never had this problem. In fact, the only way I can get it off is to grab the ring at the base and turn it inside out-- I can't slide it off if I want to.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I continue to use a lube inside the condom. Not much, but it sure helps with the sensual feel of sexual activity. Never had one slide off and I certainly endorse the lube inside the condom. Not much, a drop or two at the most.