They-Fit custom condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hairy8: My cock is by no means huge, yet having used the They-Fit measuring kit I'd need their biggest size which is G-22. I used a ruler to measure the paper thing that you use to measure your size. A length of G corresponds to a length of around 7.75-8.75 inches That would be a non-bone pressed length of course, as you're only supposed to measure to the base of your cock not to the pelvic bone. Anyway it wouldn't really be possible to press a paper measure to your pelvic bone :)

As for girth a, condom girth size of 22 corresponds to a girth of 5.75-7.75 inches. Obviously, very few guys will have a girth of 7.75. I just barely scraped into this category with my cock. Wondering though - how can the same condom be a good fit on both a 5.75 and a 7.75 girth cock? 2 inches is a helluva difference in girth.

Maybe it's a case of They-Don't-Fit? :) What do you guys think?

2. Imported

Gold Member

nowoonder: On my stripe 17 measured in at round about 6". 22 is a lot bigger.

So either your kit or mine is wrong.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I don't know why the differences, but my girth at the middle of my shaft is just over 6" (it probably gets close to 6.25", but I just round it down to 6-ish) and my They-Fit Fit Kit size comes out to G21, the longest length and one notch down from their biggest girth. I got a box of the G21 and they do fit just fine--as close to perfect as I can imagine a condom fitting. If your cock is much more than 6" in girth, you probably need the 22, if 6" or just under, the 21.

(Lengthwise, "G" is supposed to be about 10" long--the condom itself, that is, not the Fit Kit. I measure it as closer to 9-9.5". It still gives me good coverage of my 11" shaft, down to where the balls meet, leaving just a bit of the shaft exposed compared to nearly 3" with the Magnum XL.)

4. Imported

Gold Member

hairy8:
    Did you measure from the blue arrow or from the end of the strip? If you measure from the end, 17 gives a girth of around 6 inches. But from my understanding of the kit, you should be measuring from the blue arrow which would mean 17 is equivalent to a girth of around 5 inches

5. Imported

Gold Member

nowoonder: This could be the problem. I don't remember exactly what I measured. But I have 6.5" girth and I measured a 21. Well, anyway, I ordered some 22s a few days ago (wrote about that in another older thread).

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Please be sure that when using the "Fit Kit" that the circumference start point is about an inch inside the bottom of the sheet. Of course for the length you use the very bottom of the sheet. Hope this helps clear up the situation.

Draft saved Draft deleted