Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Sep 28 2004, 06:05 AM
Can someone help me with this calculation please?

Number of men who say they require G22 condoms minus the number of men who actually post a pic showing their impressive member = ??
[post=257719]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, there is a picture of mine with a tape measure wrapped around it im my LPSG gallery (Ericbear). But I'm not a G22-- I only fill the second longest U22 length.

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by dikkiedik@Sep 28 2004, 03:53 PM
G22 here, and sorry Hung Muscle, you must believe me. I will not post a pic. To many guys are trying to copy....
By the way what size fits you, just for my statistics... ;)
[post=257731]Quoted post[/post]​

copy? nah! :lol:

D

deleted111

I really like the sized-to-fit condoms. my size is G21. The length isnt all that great because it leaves a few inches uncovered but I never use my entire length anyways so it works just fine with a little help from my hand to control the length being used.

Nate

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These "They-Fit" condoms are fantastic. I am a U-22, and for the first time in my life I can use a condom without feeling like I have a tourniquet around the base of my penis.

Gentlemen, this is a product whose time has come.

Let's give it the "LPSG Seal of Approval"!

Joe

huge: I'm G22, and VERY proud about it! And by looking at it, if my penis grows just another half inch, I wouldn't fit on it! I love having a huge penis.

oronero

Just Browsing
Media
G22. Up until now I could never roll down a condom properly regardless of size. I used to have to stretch the condom outwards with my fingers while unrolling it manually down the shaft, and it was never as comfortable as the "they-fit". Any one else with this experience?

Gotlotsnow

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by oronero@Nov 3 2004, 05:32 AM
G22. Up until now I could never roll down a condom properly regardless of size. I used to have to stretch the condom outwards with my fingers while unrolling it manually down the shaft, and it was never as comfortable as the "they-fit". Any one else with this experience?
[post=262174]Quoted post[/post]​
I've had problems also. The regular "street condoms" are made for midgets. I've been getting the X-L ones lately and they still are smaller than I would like. I'm downloading the chart for the special fit ones and I hope that they will be closer to what I need.
I really hate condoms that roll down after you have them on. It seems that they should be a little wider at the base.

I'm trying this new resource - hope they fit!

Buff7: N-11here! Hey other n-11 guys I always wonder where iI fit in with the penis size thing ,what do u guys think of our size length/girth??

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dikkiedik@Sep 28 2004, 03:53 PM
I will not post a pic. To many guys are trying to copy....
[post=257731]Quoted post[/post]​

too many? how does one know this information--this is rhetorical.

I would be comfortable with an N-22, a D-22 or a Z-22.

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
G 22s, are great, i'm 8.5 x 6.4 and it fits me absolutely perfectly, which is great because the largest condom sold in my city is the Durex XXL which is only sold in one location, and from previous experiences magnums and co are exhausting to put on and wear.

Anyways whats with all the small condoms being sold, its almost prejudice against people like me, and so are toilet seats where the water floats too high!!!!