They just wont get bigger!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jeffy21, Sep 18, 2008.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    This is so shit!!:frown1: I have really small balls (they measure 4cm long and 2cm wide) which is tiny!! I have tried taking every supplement under the sun and nothing pumps them up even a little.

I feel so pathetic with this tiny pair of nads but there is nothing that works. Whats really puzzling though is that i had a hormone test done and my testosterone was high (the normal scale went from 11 till 33 and i was 30-dont know units-).

Which makes me think( im pretty sure) its the sperm producing part of my testicles that is lacking (the sertoli cells).

Is there anyone who knows anything that i could do?
    I have tried taking most of the normal supplements like tribulus, horny goat weed, tongkat, ginseng etc nothings done any good. i also live a very healthy lifestyle.

im 23.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Your testes fall into the "average" range", so most doctors probably won't be inclined to help you- especially since your T level is so high. Regularly massaging the testes [lightly] will help optimize their size, but you shouldn't expect anything too dramatic.

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If all testosterone levels are normal or high normal what you are dealing with is genetics. There are some things that can be done on this one, but none of the current procedures are things I personally would endorse. You would be taking a chance on testicular damage.

Your size is really not all that small and are easily within the normal range.

There is only one drug which can cause testicular enlargement and that is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This makes some chemical changes and sends the testicles into "warp drive." Use of this drug is a problem in some cases.

What is interesting to note here is a factoid of sexual performance. What will happen if testicles are truly underdeveloped or severely undersized is that the testicles will retract up into the body cavity easily when you near ejaculation. If that is not happening, I would consider the old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" to be the operative words here.

Work on the cock and if the cock is big enough nobody will come close to noticing the testicles.

Good Luck

4. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

wtf, who gives a damn about the balls? mine are similar sized and i've never judged them.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

Tongkat ali is supposed to increase ball size with prolonged use!

6. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    yeah i guess i am overly insecure about them but even though i know that i still feel embarrased by their size. Its more the fact that i am 6'2" tall and pretty big and strong looking but yet i have these comparitivly weak little testicles. Its a proportion thing really.

Yeah thanks dongolong maybe i didnt take tongkat ali for long enough (i took it for like 2 months) but i saw absolutely no change in that time only thing was i felt pretty hot and sweaty for a few hours after id taken a dose.

I think it could be because tongkat acts on testosterone but mines high anyway. I think its something else i need that acts on the sperm producing cells of the testicle rather than the leydig cells. but nothing has worked so far.

Its not the end of the world i'd just absolutely love to have testicles that looked normal sized instead of really small.

7. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Some claim damiana helps with ball size as long as you continue to take it, and it seems like a pretty inexpensive and innocuous herb. The worse thing I have heard about it is that it may have a mild laxative effect if you take way too much of it. I have never experienced that. But check it out for yourself before you decide to try it. A Google search on damiana will give you plenty of material to look at.

You could also try ball pumping or whole package (penis and balls together) pumping.

8. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Thanks i go search that now.

9. ifxne_at_yahoo

ifxne_at_yahoo New Member

Albums:
    I picked up some tribulus terestris and DHEA a couple weeks ago. My goodness it works! The tribulus was from optimum nutrition which is a respectable brand. As far as increasing testicular mass this does work but more than that it increases free testosterone in the blood stream significantly. Size increase of testicles is noticeable to me but not to anyone else; I hope that helps you.
    Workouts are great, sex is better, moods are worse but if you know moods are worse you can take some deep breaths. Avoid the DHEA and moods will not be bad at all.

10. mrxldlx

mrxldlx Member

Albums:
    My balls are pretty normal, but my real problem is my tight sack. I keep on pulling on it, trying to stretch it out, but it snaps right back. I dont even know why I care... My have tells all of her friends about my huge dick and tiny sac. Hate it but wouldnt give up any of my cock to even things out....

11. Big Al

Gold Member

Scrotal stretching will let you hang lower, but your scrotum will stretch naturally as you age. It's not something you want to overdo.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

learn to live with what you got

13. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Better with age????
    Im definitely happy with mine these last few years. A cock band helps too.

14. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    anyone know how long you have to take damania before it might increase testicle size? Also what is the reason it does this?

Draft saved Draft deleted