They see it, i dont WTF!?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by markjango, Nov 27, 2009.

1. markjango

markjango New Member

Albums:
    Im not massively hung, 8" but thick on a 5'7" man, tho i do know im a more "up front" than a between the legs kinda guy. I'm uncut, and wear briefs. Today my boss asked me to dress more appropriately! I asked her to explain as i always dress smart in a suit. She pointed, and clearly I knew what she was on about. My reply, I buy my suits from Primark, the fasion is slim fit, my dick is well strapped into my pants, I have a penis, its nice, you have tits, they sag. You wouldnt moan if i had saggy armpits cos half the girls here do, so dont moan if i cant get clothes to cover this

2. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I would consider her acusation sexual harrasment myself.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I get your point. When I was younger I was very much a grower and now have morphed into a shower. I also seem to have a very tall pelvis, by which I mean the distance between my waistline and my crotch is a bit more than average.

I'm certainly not huge, but I am probably around 5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth flaccid most of the time, and sometimes a bit more. I am also an older guy (age 57).

Most pants that I buy off the shelf that fit my waistline do not leave me anywhere to put my cock except down one pants leg. This is partly because when I wear them at my natural waistline, the base of my penis winds up barely above the crotch seam.

And I have found that I "show" quite a bit, even when I have no idea that I am. Given my age, it is sometimes pretty embarrassing.

I have been a professional, recently retired, and I usually had to wear quite baggy trousers with pleated fronts to avoid being noticed. I also have a decent, tailored suit that I wear to occasions wear showing would definitely by a faux pas, like a friend's funeral. A tailor can make one pants leg bigger if you tell him you "dress" left or right.

But your point as to why society should expect men to hide and disguise what everybody older than about 6 knows they have, while women are free to go about with the contour of their breasts clearly visible, and are even free to show them off as much as they like, is well-taken.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

A thick 8" is pretty fucking big on any size man - although that's not what I see in your gallery. Unless you have MASSIVE hands. :rolleyes:

Stop lying and stop trying to make your package look bigger than it is in work.

So, by your reckoning, it's OK for a woman to wander round the office or go to a funeral with full-on camel toe. Nonsense. Tits are not the same as cocks - And yet women sometimes do get pulled up for showing too much cleavage in the workpace, and I've read more than one account of a woman being told to make sure her nipples were less prominent.

#4 ManlyBanisters, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  5. stanley9

stanley9 Member

I agree. Who the hell does she think she is? I would've made verbalize exactly what her problem was. Then she would've had to say 'I looked at your crotch and can see a bulge'. That sounds like sexual harrassment. My God, what she going to do...run around and police men's crotches?

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If your story is true then she sounds like a right fucking jobsworth and should be shown up as such. If more Managers concentrated their efforts on improving the business and things that directly affect business performance they would be doing their bloody jobs properly. This sort of crap from shitheads in charge of people pisses me off.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have heard over and over and have had to say it myself. Use the staement "I am uncomfortable with this conversation" You need not extend the conversation but keep repeating the phrase. This is a verbal and legal step for sexual harrassment.

8. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

My immediate supervisor told me in a rather embarrassed manor that I needed to wear a bra even tho the shirt I had on had a built in bra and I show less cleavage/boob than she does. I was breaking the dress code... I asked for a copy.

9. savage

savage New Member

Any comment on your appearance by a coworker is considered sexual harassment....

10. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

It wasn't a co worker, it was his boss.

11. mr_unattractive

mr_unattractive New Member

And that makes it worse donsn't it? Maybe she is trying in her own maladaptive and clumsy way to get you to show it to her and use it on her. IT does not make sense anyways.

12. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    The scenario as described is NOT sexual harrassment. Sexual harrassment occurs when a worker of any status makes unwelcome sexual advances, demands sexual favors, or attempts to use physical or verbal acts to sexually intimidate a co-worker. Recent decisions have also required that such conduct must affect or interfere with a worker's performance or which creates a hostile work environment. It is difficult to see in the situation as it set forth how the OP's superior was acting in a way that can be interpreted as sexually intimidating. She was merely enforcing her understanding of proper attire in the workplace. Had the discussion been a disguise for something more sinister, then a claim for sexual harrassment in the workplace may be appropriate. Of course, we can all add some facts to this story which would create such harrasment, but I don't see that in the scenario as it is laid out.

13. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    I disagree, using the very definitions that your provide. It is sexually demeaning to have a boss draw attention to one's cock when one is dressed in a business suit. I a male figure of authority approached a female subordinate with a large chest and drew attention to it, he would be severely disciplined. Now every time he interacts with his boss, he has to wonder if she is checking him out for "appropriateness". Although the OP may be implicitly bragging here on the forum, he is justified in feeling indignant by his boss' reproach.

His boss should have discretely asked another male colleague to approach him discretely.

14. savage

savage New Member

Actually, any comment on your appearance (good or bad) is sexual harassment. Bottom line, you can't comment on another persons appearance.

15. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That's pretty sad

16. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the correct answer was "yes ma'am"

if anything you sexually harassed her.

17. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Please tell me this was meant as a joke :rolleyes:

18. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    second that...
    she has more problems then your tailor does...

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would begin detailing any and all conversations about this in a journal and educating myself regarding your company's sexual harassment policies.

20. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's not true. You can make comments or even given written feedback on appearances. At one point recently I was a sales manager for a very large consumer products company, and I was required to provide employees with feedback on their appearance. Employees were expected to portray a certain image of the company, and we had standards that we wanted such as no facial hair for men and only single-earring for women.

At this job we also had a very conservative approach to sexual appearance issues: we had recommendations that men wear pleated suit pants, preferably in charcoal grey or black, and that women wear blouses with a rather high top button if they wanted to wear it unbuttoned.

Sexual harassment starts when you make direct sexual comments or create a 'hostile environment.' So, you can say, "That blouse looks great, thanks for setting up the meeting with Greenberg." But you can't say, "That blouse looks great. Greenberg will pop a rod for sure." You also can't say, "That blouse makes me think naughty things."

Draft saved Draft deleted