They should have called this place 'Heaven'

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well hello :)

I can't believe there is actually a whole online community dedicated to men with big cocks and women who love them.... sigh.... It feels like HOME! lol ;)

I'm 26, in a relationship (sorry guys :wink: ) and have alllllways been a connoisseur of large cock. I have to say that I've been very lucky - most men I've slept with have more than satisfied my need to feel 'full' (my friends are all amazed at how I can pick the big ones out of a crowd :biggrin1: ).

The guy that I'm with now is amazing ... he pumps on a regular basis and recently graduated to a 2.75" tube. I love how hot and thick he feels after he pumps .... We're talking about getting him a ball pump, and he almost has me talked into pumping my pussy.

That's me in a nutshell. I'll be posting pics soon!

~Amie

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Amie,
I do pe too, and my wife loves being stretched by my cock after jelqing and/or pumping. I have seen pictures of pumped pussy and it can look hot. It's never ocurred to me to ask Mrs Riven to try that. I can't see her wanting to - she'd be worried that it would hurt.
Let us know how you get on if you do try it.
All the best
Riven650

bigcock.o0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pumping is so stupid. why would you want to pump your cock every time you had sex so your dick gets bigger for only a short amount of time. Just live with what you have, i dont consider someone who pumps to get massive size that impressive.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pumping is so stupid. why would you want to pump your cock every time you had sex so your dick gets bigger for only a short amount of time. Just live with what you have, i dont consider someone who pumps to get massive size that impressive.

LOL .. He doesn't pump it every time we have sex! He pumps a few times a week, if that (we both wish he had more time, but alas being a parent will do that) and we don't even always have sex the night he pumps. It is a personal gratification thing for him, which I completely respect, and if I get a piece of that big pumped cock - more power to me! :biggrin1:

There is nothing wrong with enhancing your already-wonderfulness, and believe me - He is VERY impressive. Big cock or no.

Thanks much ~Amie

D

deleted105034

Hi amie, I'm new here too.it's sexy to hear you talk about getting stretched by a thick dick! I heard that pumping can damage your dick?