They want your soul

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just some dystopian propaganda and brainwashing from me to those who are interested in the future..

Is this what the Mayans meant about 2012?
*warning this is not your usual kind of doco - I guess many will find it offensive - I sure as hell do.

Video: "They want your soul" was made 6 months ago but I guess not many have seen it. For the optimal experience, turn the volume up.

They Want Your Soul - 720x480 watch in Google's video player - Google Video 16 minutes

I would be interested in any comments.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of truth in that video. I have said the same for years. Most get angry at the suggestion. My Dad was one of them...to him the democrats could do nothing wrong.

There is little I can do as just one person. If we would ALL realize it and stick together we could do something. We could do it through economic means and without violence. We are indeed headed for the "one world government."

Just like these ridiculous gas prices. Just stay home and they will be lowered. I don't mean a sit down strike. Just don't drive anywhere that isn't necessary. When the sports and other multi billion dollar entertainment industries start to decline their "big oil" buddies will lower the price.
Oh, boy...don't get me started.