Theyfit condoms new sizes M22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
I have a weird dick, it's only 5.5 inches long but 6.75 inches in girth at the base and 6.25 at the midpoint and have always yearned for the M22s...

I ordered some of the M17s 2 weeks ago and I just checked the condomania website today on a hunch and the M22s are now available!!!

I have never had a condom fit right and this is therefore some exciting shit!

They must be trying out new sizes on their way to expanding from 70 sizes to 95 sizes...

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But for some reason the G22s are gone :(

And if you live in the USA, most of the time they tell you they can't sell them to you, except every once in a while they send out an email that says for a few days, you can place an order (as I just did, U22). What's with that?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you live in the USA, most of the time they tell you they can't sell them to you, except every once in a while they send out an email that says for a few days, you can place an order (as I just did, U22). What's with that?
Well, I got another email recently, so I just decided to order some. Seems like it accepted my order and I got a verification email, so we'll see.
I have a weird dick, it's only 5.5 inches long but 6.75 inches in girth at the base and 6.25 at the midpoint and have always yearned for the M22s...

I ordered some of the M17s 2 weeks ago and I just checked the condomania website today on a hunch and the M22s are now available!!!

I have never had a condom fit right and this is therefore some exciting shit!

They must be trying out new sizes on their way to expanding from 70 sizes to 95 sizes...
That is exciting. I guess the M17 were too tight?

They used to only have 55 sizes before they went off the market. I suspect that they just got re-approved for sale in the USA but they don't have all the sizes in stock yet, or they are selling the old stock. They claim to have 70 sizes, but they list more than 70 sizes on the "Fit Kit." If they have M22, then that must be new stock. M22 isn't even listed on the Fit Kit.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually received my order of U22s about 10 days ago. I`m really pleased as these are the only condoms I`ve ever found that actually fit. I`ve been waiting 2 yrs for these and am over the moon. BTW, they have an expiry date of 04/2010 so perhaps they are old stock.

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
Well, I got another email recently, so I just decided to order some. Seems like it accepted my order and I got a verification email, so we'll see.

That is exciting. I guess the M17 were too tight?

They used to only have 55 sizes before they went off the market. I suspect that they just got re-approved for sale in the USA but they don't have all the sizes in stock yet, or they are selling the old stock. They claim to have 70 sizes, but they list more than 70 sizes on the "Fit Kit." If they have M22, then that must be new stock. M22 isn't even listed on the Fit Kit.

Yeah, i cant wait for the M22s...
Finally, a custom fit, after all these years...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually received my order of U22s about 10 days ago. I`m really pleased as these are the only condoms I`ve ever found that actually fit. I`ve been waiting 2 yrs for these and am over the moon. BTW, they have an expiry date of 04/2010 so perhaps they are old stock.

Well, they dont expect every guy in the world to buy it. Just the selected few..

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, they dont expect every guy in the world to buy it. Just the selected few..
And anyone needing U22's is expected to find a use for them within the next 1.5 years. :biggrin1:

I had some from before they went off the market in January, 2007 that were marked 4/2010 expiration. So this supports my theory that they are old stock that they are allowed to sell now.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And anyone needing U22's is expected to find a use for them within the next 1.5 years. :biggrin1:

I had some from before they went off the market in January, 2007 that were marked 4/2010 expiration. So this supports my theory that they are old stock that they are allowed to sell now.
Mine have the same expiry date. I hope they have plans to make a new batch.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The were delivered today by US Postal Service, so they are available in America.

For the interested reader, I found this patent description of them:
Prophylactic - - US Patent 5857466

Interestingly, the inventor Frank C. Sadlo also has another patent issued on August 1, 2000 for condoms custom fitted to individual penises. This is accomplished by using a computer image of the shape of the individual penis and manufacturing the condom to that shape. I wonder if we'll ever see it.
Prophylactic - - US Patent 6095145

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually received my order of U22s about 10 days ago....they have an expiry date of 04/2010 so perhaps they are old stock.

They are. My recent U22 order had the same lot code and expiry date as the ones I had bought two years ago before they went off the (USA) market. I just bought 144, they sent out another email, so I'll probably order another bunch. No trouble using them up before the 2010 expiration.

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
Yeah, i cant wait for the M22s...
Finally, a custom fit, after all these years...

OMG, I just tried on the M22 and it is amazing!!!!
First time in my life my dick has not been chocked off at the base.
No more red rings around the base.
No more pain around the base.
No more erection-killing.

The M22s feel like I have been given a dick transplant when I put on the condom!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just ordered 24 of them.. :D they are probably the same size as Magnums..
But I wanted to try them. I wonder if the package is gold like the magnums? :D

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the "22" girth is bigger than Magnum XL's and is not tapered as much. But the big difference with They Fit's is that you can get a condom that is the correct length so you don't have that tight unrolled portion strangling the base of your cock (if you have less than 8" or 9" length).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just ordered 24 of them.. :D they are probably the same size as Magnums...But I wanted to try them. I wonder if the package is gold like the magnums? :D
Who cares what color the package is? :confused: That just gets ripped open and thrown out.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just ordered 24 of them.. :D they are probably the same size as Magnums..
But I wanted to try them. I wonder if the package is gold like the magnums? :D
The U22's are a bit bigger and 'softer' and they don't smell as rubbery as the MagXL.

They package is white on the front with a pic of a line-up of guys in blue jeans and white t-shirts. The backside is silver.

I think you are going to like them.

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
I think the "22" girth is bigger than Magnum XL's and is not tapered as much. But the big difference with They Fit's is that you can get a condom that is the correct length so you don't have that tight unrolled portion strangling the base of your cock (if you have less than 8" or 9" length).

This guy knows what he is talking about!
The unrolled portion of the Mag XLs would make the constriction band larger, which means a smaller circumference at the base than throughout the rest of the condom.

But, the 22s are defily wider or girthier than the Mag XLs, it is not even close.
The width of the 22s look huge compared to the Mag XLs.

So those are the 2 factors that make the biggest difference for me.