100% Straight, 0% Gay
bought me some theyfit N22 oh yeeeah :cool:

we could have a league table of codes :smile: but what can the prize be

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i started with D17 and they were excellent - changed to D21 which is the next 'width' and they were even better, so don't be afraid to experiment. I'm now all out of both so will be re-ordering D21 soon, for UK they do a pack of 60 for £40 which seems cheap for something so custom :cool:

stephen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes and that update = "HAHAHAHA". OMFG - how can they feel this good!!!

No - seriously. Length perfect. Girth (width?) perfect. Grip perfect. Thickness perfect. The first time I had to keep checking to see it was still in place, it was that kind of sensation. I honestly would not have believed this if you had told me! How long have these existed for and why WASN'T I TOLD

p.s.
see we beat the scum for you?

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I for one am not surprised :rolleyes:

Now - experiment! Did you get the adjustment thingy with your order - mine was on the slip that comes with the packet? It's on the site too TheyFit Adjustment Thingy - I started at D17 and they were 10/10 but then tried D21 (same length, a little tiny bit wider) and they were 11/10 :cool: :tongue: seriously - give it a go. For N22, the same change would be N31 which will be the same length but a bit wider. Of course it might be too big and fall off but you never know......

B_handsomejack81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
scroladder is right - on an A4 sheet (is that the same?) it's between 6" and 6.5"! :eek:

my 17 on the other hand is around 5.5" while my 21 is 5.75" to 6" although I do not think the latex is identical to the physical measurement because it needs to have some stretch to stay in place? I think what theyfit have done is actually make the stretch as little as possible and this is why they are comfortable?

any physicists or scientists on LPSG? is there a theyfit formula? :cool::rolleyes: