They're really cleaning house around here [2]

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_Nick8, Sep 27, 2008.

1. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Trinity's been banned?! Wonder why. Wonder how. What a refreshing release of bandwidth.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Wow! That was unexpected. :rolleyes: Perhaps it was this thread that sent the mods over the edge.

I have mixed feelings on her banning because when she was in chat she rarely if ever discussed politics. She actually appeared quite normal there. It was her fanatical political posts which turned me off to her.

3. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it was merely for the content of her political posts, it's a bullshit banning. While she digs up some pretty radical stuff at times, there's plenty of comparable tripe posted here that would also qualify. I certainly hope she committed a more substantive infraction.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Good point, maybe she had two accounts. That seems to be one of the most common reasons to be banned, 2nd only to being underage. I am reasonably certain she was over 18 so I don't think that was it.

5. unique_exposure

unique_exposure New Member

Albums:
    In either case, she certainly gets points for ummm... persistence.

6. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

That is an extremely............kind way of describing her. I think I would have used a much more........not so nice word.

Anyone want to take bets on an alter ego showing up on here in the not so distant future?

7. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats bullshit if she got banned for her posts. ID LIKE A MOD TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE. WHAT ABOUT NINEINCH.

8. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

You know how this place works. Give it time and the truth will soon slip out. Just wait and see.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh for the love of God Skull Mason! You know I love you dude but ENOUGH! NIC_160IQ chose to be banned for his own reasons. He posted a very ugly pussy pic as his avatar. I saw it, I was online when it happend and minutes later he was banned. Nude avatars are a direct violation of the TOS and he knew it. Heck, everybody knows this and if they don't they should.

You NEED to get over this and move on. I am sure he has.

11. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Maybe she had three accounts.

12. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess posting unpopular, baseless political threads is ban-worthy trolling. Lucky the threads bashing McCain solely due to age or appearance or those extolling the ills of "Repugnantcans"don't phase people around here.

If people were capable of getting over themselves they would have realized to just ignore her. But they couldn't. People are so damn sensitive about their pet politics.

#12 Qua, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  13. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ding, dong the witch is dead ( for now).

If we are lucky she will never show up after Obama wins....maybe until the 2012. hehe

14. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Trinity has done that for many months. Surely if that was the reason (s)he would have been banned way back yonder. And considering some of the more offensive things that have been posted by other people on this forum during the election, whatever Trinity said pales in comparison... even if I don't agree with her.

Just because this board tends to be more Democratic doesn't mean if someone spams the board with trivial right-wing biased info that they would be banned. If that was the case, I could easily list another 5-6 people who wouldn't have accounts. For once, this is something you can't twist into a "liberal" thing.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Actually, NJ - it wasn't the av that made Gillette push the button (for it was she and she was talking to him at the time and, as I understand, she told him she'd have to ban him if he did it - which is of course why he did it). No, it was the fact that he created a new account and posted a potted history of his time at LPSG which also contained his reasons for getting himself banned (http://www.lpsg.org/80223-my-time-at-lpsg.html).

but you are right - he did jump. Skull, however, I believe is just making a running joke out of the 'WHY?!?' posts and I wouldn't get your knickers in a twist over it.

Oh, and Bye, Trinity. If the ban is indeed a permanent one.

16. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    but WHAT ABOUT NINEINCH!!!!! ID LIKE A MOD TO EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO ME.

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    As vile as her political adjenda may have been to me, personal views and opinions, I am sure and I hope, can not be a reason to be banned. This is precisely why I advocate the mods posting the specific reasons for bannings. There is no reason why we should not know which particular TOS was violated, nor would it infringe on a person's 'right to privacy' if it were to be explained. In the worst case scenario, it would be an object lesson.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

I knew he and Gillette had just discussed the banning issue and the TOS. I was not aware of the new account though. Don't know how I missed that. Thanks for the link, that must have been during one of my brief hiatuses from the board. :cool:

19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

can someone give me the update on who's been banned (asides from trinity and nineinchcock) since i've been gone?

20. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

You dont get banned for right winged threads. My guess would be she had more than one account. Just a guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted